Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
    Doesn't it say so in the first post ?
    Hmmm, something else I need to add to maps, but It'll end up being on level 9
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Um, could anyone tell me what time it is on the base ? I think it's somewhere around 2, maybe 3 pm ?

Comment

More like 12 IMHO...

RP-wise we haven't really done that much to have about 8 hours being spent since morning

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

I'd say more around 2 in the afternoon

Looking forward to getting a lot of posting in this afternoon, just have to finish some stuff up first
          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

From this post :

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=6374

Last edited by aintright; Yesterday at 11:02 PM. Reason: SK is a npc ... my bad ... all yours!! teehee!!

Let me set the record straight on this matter. I was not trying to hijack an npc (was merely following on from what was going on... Sujie was looking for a nurse, I saw Sam was available again, so I let the three go in the Med bay - which apparently was a no-no in many people's eyes...) and in my mind Sujie is NOT an npc as she is controlled by Ainty. NG told me yesterday that it looked like I was godmodding Sujie (and even Sam since Sam was last controlled by Sharp). That is when I deleted my own post, allowing Ainty to do what she wanted with Sujie. Apparently she wants to do nothing since she next deletes her own post, leaving a quote of my own one (that is no longer there ).

So what I mean is, now it is a clean slate as it were and we can still say that David is in the waiting area, and Sujie is wherever Ainty wants her to be or interacting with whomever Ainty wants. And Sam is wherever Sharp wants him to be.

Just to clear things up and to get on with things.

Sorry if it is even more confusing now.

Comment

*Is confused*

I can keep playing Sam if you'd like
              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Sorry. Seems to be cleared up now though. Uh, well the last two posts in Infirmary confused me so I just had Williams sit down again instead, so then I will not be accused of hijacking any more.

Up to others if he gets his MRI or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                  Ladies and Gentlemen. Since knowing the timezone of the people with which you are playing can be very handy, please post your timezones. I'll add them to this post and have a link to this post in the Player List. I'm also going to work on having the Player List easier to find. I'll get back to you on that.

Vampyr = GMT-8 (Western US)
                  JacksonMiracle = GMT-6 (Central US)
                  Colonel Sharp = GMT-6 (Central US)
                  ShelBel = GMT-6 (Central US)
                  Max Omega = GMT-6 (Central US)
                  Apollodragon = GMT-6 (Central US)
                  Oranos = GMT-5 (Eastern US)
                  Gen Blue = GMT-5 (US Eastern Standard)
                  Jynjyr = GMT-5 (Eastern US)
                  TheXym = GMT-5 (Eastern US)
                  Planetary Alliance= GMT-5 (Eastern US)
                  Atlantean_Fan = GMT-3 (Brasil)
                  Hulabaloo = GMT (England)
                  Somnium = GMT (England)
                  Northern Girl = GMT+1 (Sweden)
                  Ryn_SST = GMT+1 (Belgium)
                  AEM = GMT+8 (Western Australia)
                  DragonGate = GMT+9 (Korea)
                  SilverRider GMT +10 (Eastern Australia)
                  Can we update this list please ? A lot of players on it aren't active at all anymore, plus we got a bunch of new ones.

Comment

Ok... My time zone is GMT+3 (Moscow Winter Time) from the last sunday of October till the last Saturday of March and GMT+4 (Moscow Summer Time) during the rest months, if somebody cares.
                    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Updated. Anyone else want to list their timezone?
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't live in Moscow, but we use Moscow time, so I see no problems in the time zones post.
                        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Just remove the SST from my name please (that place is extinct )
                          Thanks
                          Last edited by Ryn; 05 February 2010, 03:08 AM.

Comment

My new time zone is GMT-7, Mountain Time.
                            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

As a clarification of how Sam thinks atm in the Infirmary thread.

Don’t exactly know how it’s done in the military.
                              But at work, health care worker, remember? That is how we deal with things when something has gone bad… Sit down and talk it through. What went good? What went bad? Feelings and emotions, that kind of stuff…

I *think* I've read somewhere that keeping units together in RL after they get back to receive medical care is part of the process of to get them back in shape faster??

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Perfectly good reasoning , but David is a, shall we say, special case.

Comment

Working...
                                X