Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ty and youre welcome.

Would any team leaders be so kind as to send me their mission reports when they've finished a mission ? Doesn't have to be long, but should contain all important data about the mission.

Thank you.

Comment

I will try and make up a post of the current repairs that are going on around the base, of who is working on what and where. I it will take me a few days, but I will work on it. and post it here, in this post.
      Here is a start..will post who is working on what when I get a chance
      On Going Base Repairs: Chief Engineer

Sublevel 9

All Majors repairs are complete.
      Minor repairs to both brig confinements rooms, still need to be made. All other repairs are purely cosmetic in nature.

Sublevel 10

Gym wall repaired, braces in place, cosmetic damage still exists.
      None of the equipment was damaged beyond repair.

Back up generator room

Generators repaired, supply power to base. No major structural damage to room, wall adjoining to main generator room may need to be reienforced.

Infirmary back up

Major Structural damage repaired, reienforced wall between it and main generator room.
      Generators still off line- Dr. Ezekiel to look at when she gets back from medical leave.

Main Generator Room

Still unable to get in assess the damage to the generators.
      Last edited by max_omega; 02 August 2007, 11:46 AM.
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

I think thats all of it MO and of course i'll send you mission reports Ryn if my team can keep out of the infirmary long enough to do a mission.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Sorry, my muse is pretty stubborn when it comes up with new ways to torture Kylie. But don't worry this stay will be short. And the leg cast will be ready to come off soon enough. PT won't be much of a problem and she'll be cleared for action hopefully by the end of this month our time.

Ryn, do you need reports concerning any of the multiple "ER episodes" or just the bigger missions and such?
          Dear Journal
          My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Just the bigger missions would be fine. I don't need to know all the details. Though, if you guys encounter other cultures / artefacts, that would need all details.

Comment

Got it, thanks!
              Dear Journal
              My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Like i told you if my team *coughKyliecough* can stay out of the infirmary we'll give you our mission reports

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

I promise this is the last trip (for a little while)!
                  Dear Journal

Comment

BTW my time zone is purely GMT (England), I'm a little late I know, but I have a habit of missing topics.

Great work everyone else
                    "I once thought it better to be right
                    But now I have finally seen the light
                    Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                    I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                    Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Hey guys, question:

Sharp is too tired to wander around base to look for Blue so he's gonna go to the security booth and just look through the screens there (which wont find him, but will let Sharp know that something is going on in the infirmary) . What I'm wondering is: Where is Danny Marshall?

I think I saw him around Blue after he got Janus-ed, but I have no idea where he is now.

Anyway, I dont want to post that he's not there if he is, and vice-versa
                      sigpic
                      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I think he might be back to his station

Comment

I don't think it was ever said where he went. He just wandered off. He might as well be in the Security office as anywhere else.
                          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep, ok, that'll do
                            sigpic
                            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

If anyone is interested, my Instant message ID on Yahoo is now DuckeeFan. [email protected]

I finally decided it was time to get my OWN account.
                              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

I was WONDERING who that was, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X