X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*snickers* Poor boy,we just have to get Kim to him and soon

I love the hyper Lance.

Comment

Question - now that the Gate is active - can this be heard throughout the base or not ? What would technically happen ? Alarms all over the place (like in the show, even when scheduled) ?

Just wondering so I can post possible reactions ...

Comment

Maybe just light and a very quiet alarm signal in the Infirmary? I think loudspeakers should be heard in all the public areas there though.
        Gen and Sharp?

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Yeah, the Infirmary itself would be exempt. That's all you need to do, startle an injured patient into a heart attack. You'd probably hear it at much reduced volume even in the halls on the Infirmary level.

If the medics are needed, they'll be called in a separate announcement.

I'm going to say the daily, time scheduled contacts don't get the alarms basewide. This arrival will because it's not scheduled. Now, while the alarms sound, as soon as the ID code is received and verified, they stop and an 'all clear' is announced.
          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
          sigpic

Comment

Team commanders - you each have an 'office' in your team's mission thread. You don't have to hide in your quarters to write reports.
            sigpic

Comment

Dillon

Why do you have 3 men's restrooms/showers on every floor and only 1 women's? Typo???

Please move Callista to level 5, two rooms to the right of Chris'. Thanks.

Oh, Matthews (level 5) is no longer on the roster.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                Dillon

Why do you have 3 men's restrooms/showers on every floor and only 1 women's? Typo???

Please move Callista to level 5, two rooms to the right of Chris'. Thanks.

Oh, Matthews (level 5) is no longer on the roster.
                oops- sorry, that was a typo

I'll fix all that later
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Just discovered that the layout for Sub-level 3 doesn't work

Comment

yeah...a few of the maps are going screwy...I dont really have time today (if anything I'll use it to write up the 2nd part of the asgard post) - but ill get to it as soon as I can tomorrow
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

No worries, I'd rather prefer a continuation of the Asgard-story line then an updated map
                      Just thought I'd mention it since I found it

Comment

Jyn - Is Giaus still in the mess (and talking to his Legionnaires there) or did he move to somewhere else?
                        "I once thought it better to be right
                        But now I have finally seen the light
                        Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                        I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                        Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

So for sake of posting soon ... do we have actual assigned rooms ... i know we are all three on different floors?

ok ... my mischievous mind was seeing

Doc on level seven catty corner to Blue ... just because it would make him a frantic mess??

Oxford on six (ducks Claire's swing) and well he would be on the same floor as Lance since they have some connection

but, that left Emma on five (between Harvey and Aaronsen? or between Tallon and Black ~~ but then i also realized that is the same floor as Sharp ~ which could be humorous but for some reason I could see Cal preempting that or maybe since she has moved to that floor then she put her there to keep a good eye on her)

anyways!!!

any thoughts??

teehee!!
                          sigpic
                          SCORE!!
                          The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

1) GAIUS - is the correct spelling - A first

2) Harvey isn't on Gaia anymore, so her room is available, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
                              Jyn - Is Giaus still in the mess (and talking to his Legionnaires there) or did he move to somewhere else?
                              I never really wrote him leaving and I should have. Got lazy.
                              Let's say that he's on the Guest Quarter's level, the meeting with the Legionaires and refugees is over and they're getting ready to pack up and leave. Lie'na could meet them there and go with Gaius to see Nick.
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Okay... if it weren't so late I'd post, guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow (after work... fun fun -.-), oh well Blue's a little tied up at the moment so I guess it doesn't matter how soon we get going. Now all I've got to do is find where she wandered to...
                                "I once thought it better to be right
                                But now I have finally seen the light
                                Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                                I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                                Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Working...
                                X