Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ainty-

Reading over your kind of 'system of cot arrangement' bit, it makes sense...but I guess I was always under the impression that cots were used as needed, in no particular order or arrangement. Obviously if you had two sick people, you wouldn't put them RIGHT next to each other, but besides from situations like that, I don't think any cot is deemed a 'CO' cot or a 2iC cot...(At least I think)

NG...any idea?
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

true, true ...

as i said just something that i envisioned!! kind of a people are creatures of habits, and unspoken rules and kind of like people always sit in the same place when they go to church thing ...

not the way things necessarily are ... just how i was running it all in my mind

teehee!!
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

oooooo, I get what you were thinking!

lol, not really an 'official' way of doing things, just spots that patients preferred (And you're definitely right about Sharp)

anyway...It's much later than I should be awake so I'm goin to bed. g'night!
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

is there a place around here that lists the NPC's

can someone point me in the direction of names of nurses or give me a heads up on who i would use to tend to Ryn??

thanks

teehee!!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!

Comment

Nothing outside of the player list. I know there was one NPC named Gloria. Can't remember a last name. Feel free to make up a name and then have them fade back into the dark when you're done.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

OK - off the top of my head, tho I'm sure a few here will correct me and add stuff... :

- Gloria Fuentes
              - Jennyfer Santiago (you should know her, Ainty, lol)
              - Sam Walker
              - and then there's the nurses of the Bisenti case. Dont know if they are back on duty yet...

oh and by the way.

Did rank insignia (and their places) on uniforms ever get finalised ?

Comment

That's her name. I couldn't remember.

Rank insignia.
                Enlisted and NCO - on the sleeve of the shirt or jacket.
                Officers - collar pips and shoulder tabs.

Sounds logical. *shrug*
                sigpic

Comment

Julia Hawkins - off duty, at least during the next RP day due to the Bisenti attack
                  Mary *something* JM - on duty
                  Emily *something* SR - think she sort of pulls the night ****s around this place

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

well Gloria and Jen are busy!!

Sam is tending to Nat!!

JM is on LOA ~~ thus Mary

SR is not around! ~~ thus Emily

how bout i make a new one ... lets say she came over from Beta when the Chaplan did to cover because of the Bisenti thing??

that ok??

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!

Comment

Sounds good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                        Sam is tending to Nat!!
                        Actually Sam is free since Nat is sleeping right now. He just got in, gave her the scrubs and got out. He's around the Infirmary somewhere.

Mary Irving is the name of the nurse usually played by JM.
                        Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Just a thought; What is it that needs to be "played out" before we can move into the next RP-day?
                          Ainty and I agreed on holding off the postings with Brih to speed things up a little.

I don't mean to rush anybody, honestly, I don't. I'm just interested for my own planning ahead, so anybody who have plans for their char that has to occur *this* particular evening/night: Please raise your hand? (No need to tell what though )

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Here's the ones that need to be finished that I know about involving my chars:

In the infirmary:

1) Gus has to get Nat back to her bed.

2) At one point, "Scumbag" was supposed to be released RP today, but that can wait until RP tomorrow if everything else is wrapped up.

3) Jennyfer still needs to draw KC's blood donation.

4) Mary is still checking Adria's current condition, and as soon as PA posts, she'll be able to go get a doc to sign off on returning the major to active duty.

Elsewhere on the base:

1) The Aran refugees are here, there, and everywhere and probably need to be returned to the guest quarters. (This can be done behind the scenes depending on rather or not Jeff is still around.)

2) Something needs to be done about the tiger-deer in the hanger bay.

In Foreston:

1) The group at the snack shack have to finish their conversation and wait out the rainstorm.

2) One or two additional posts for Kylie/Devin after that.
                            Dear Journal
                            My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Callista is idly chatting in the Lounge.

Blue and Sharp are talking business in Quarters.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonMiracle View Post
                                2) Something needs to be done about the tiger-deer in the hanger bay.
                                Bellano and Kinaji are sorting that out... in their own strange way
                                "I once thought it better to be right
                                But now I have finally seen the light
                                Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                                I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                                Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Working...
                                X