Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, lets see:

Shel's Characters: If she wants them (Taylor and Winchester) out of play after she left, they're out of play.
    Plague: No. (But I will put it in my little bag of natural disasters for future use.)
    Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 13 April 2008, 04:47 PM. Reason: clarification
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
      ok am confuzzled here!!

i think we need to straighten out ainty's brain (hush SR!!) on where people are in Foreston!

well first are we using the two part map ... or the square map???

i was thinking that the heli was sitting in front of the mayor's house in the middle of the road and that the sniper was on top of the shops across the street next to the sentry tower if using the square map??

that he had exited off into the woods between the two sentry towers

i was assuming it was heavily forested there to create a buffer between the military and the town

that with all the confusion the person on duty at the tower ~ if there would even be someone always assigned there ~ was not expecting such things and wouldnt notice him coming over the back wall or maybe it was his duty atm and so it was not staffed (a way for him to make a quick exit ... check things out and think he would return and no one would be the wiser!) and with the heli in town all the locals would be drawn to the activity there!!!

need to know where others had things happening atm???

thanks

teehee!!
      I was using the 'square' map, the one all on one image.
      I'm sure it's heavily forested. That's part of what hides the town from the air.

I don't think they're really 'towers'. More like a little phone booth to keep the man on watch out of the weather. I don't think there's a wall either, maybe a chainlink fence in the vicinity the building?

It's only 8-10 people in a small building, IMO. They're there to supply security in case the factories need it and keep a minimal presence in Foreston. Clerks and supply officers mostly. Probably why Harvey is so PO'd to be assigned there.
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
        I was using the 'square' map, the one all on one image.
        I'm sure it's heavily forested. That's part of what hides the town from the air.

I don't think they're really 'towers'. More like a little phone booth to keep the man on watch out of the weather. I don't think there's a wall either, maybe a chainlink fence in the vicinity the building?

It's only 8-10 people in a small building, IMO. They're there to supply security in case the factories need it and keep a minimal presence in Foreston. Clerks and supply officers mostly. Probably why Harvey is so PO'd to be assigned there.
        thanks on the map clarification!

and cool on the heavy forestation.

didn't mean a wall round the garrison ... meant the back wall of the building that harvey had to scale since dean was blocking his normal route of departure.

and definitely why he was so PO'd ... that horrid General not giving a whacko like him a place on SG1 ... the nerve!!

so are we all agreed at the current location?? behind the shops on the side of the garrison??

teehee!!
        sigpic
        SCORE!!
        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Yes, indeed, there is a nurse in Foreston that can handle minor injuries and such. I would imagine that she has a very small office, located either in a converted house, or in one of the sections labeled 'shops' on the map, assuming these are individual buildings that are simply located close together, and not one large connected strip center.
          Dear Journal
          My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Winchester had quarters in the back of the Medical center house. They weren't 'his', he just happened to live there because he was the doctor in Foreston.
            Any nursing staff, mid-wives, visiting doctors, EMT's will use these facilities. Pick a house near the main street and designate it the 'Medical center'.

Winchester has moved on, let's say to Riverton for a name. Anyone who wants to be a the doctor assigned to Foreston, discuss it with me in PM.

CMO Gus Aaronson is still in play. He was a RPG-owned NPC from the beginning. If anyone would like to pick him up as a character, discuss it with me in PM.

Jaime Taylor has been suddenly re-assigned to Helumoa at Colonel Kelea's request.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

Ah..what Blue said is correct. When I said her character I meant Winchester, not Gus, sorry if that confused anyone
              sigpic
              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

if no one else wants to I'm willing to take on Gus for a bit.

I'd need extensive coaching though.

Comment

I'm not picking any more characters....I already got four to play at the moment.....

No more for me

Comment

Nope, got enough to play with as it is Might grab him in the future for a line or two, but nothing more then that... And after all, he *is* a NPC...

Coaching someone else is different though

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Well, Gen graciously allowed me to play Gus.

Hope I'm doing him some justice.

Oh, and I am a little stuck about Foreston, not really sure what I want Mike or Dean to do and say..

Comment

seems i didn't read well!!!

sry! Ryn, i messed up last night ... knew i was too tired!!

somehow i missed where Gus had come out with the update!!

please forgive!! will go adjust my post accordingly!!

hope i didn't mess things up too much!!

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

No worries hun *huggz* no need to edit, just write a new post and react to what new stuff has happened since ? just a suggestion.

Comment

((no idea about TJ's level of activity at the moment - guess I should PM her about Min. ))
                            ...think Min took off for the Gamma site last night RP time. Check the last page in the Control room...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Thanks for the reminder.

I'm not sure what to do with Amanda on that subject, at the moment I'm playing her like she hasn't talked to Min - which in truth never did happen in the RP - so ....

Help ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
                                No worries hun *huggz* no need to edit, just write a new post and react to what new stuff has happened since ? just a suggestion.

already had an add on written ... hope it works ok!!!

starting to wake up .... sort of!!!

teehee!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X