• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post

Thanks for the reminder TD

Love the movie, but as almost all the time: The book was better

"Hello ground!" *giggles* hysterical...
    Actually, in this case, I would rate them about the same, but that is because, in my opinion, it was almost a word for word translation for most of the movie.
    sigpic

Comment

wow, after reading that i will take that as a major compliment

that was awesome ... was rofl by the time 'i hit the petunias'!!! "oh no not again!!" oh my!!! *wipes eyes*

dang TD 'n TGLG ... you just added another line to my to do list for today! ... now i will have to make a trip to the library or lay out some cold cash at the book store!

that is so up my alley ... i so love when writers use inanimate objects to express activity ... give them a voice ... am such a nature person ... i loved the parts of Eragon where the author had Eragon become aware of all that was happening in nature around him! those parts were most excellent!

now that was a case of the book being a million times a better read than the movie ... the movie just made me ill!!

oops, i know blue ooc!!! if you haven't noticed a little 'add' here, not good at running on one train of thought at a time!!

teehee!!

and TD what does Thompson mean my wittle snoopy could be stressful!! and free eh!! *snicker*
      sigpic
      SCORE!!
      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
        wow, after reading that i will take that as a major compliment

that was awesome ... was rofl by the time 'i hit the petunias'!!! "oh no not again!!" oh my!!! *wipes eyes*

dang TD 'n TGLG ... you just added another line to my to do list for today! ... now i will have to make a trip to the library or lay out some cold cash at the book store!

that is so up my alley ... i so love when writers use inanimate objects to express activity ... give them a voice ... am such a nature person ... i loved the parts of Eragon where the author had Eragon become aware of all that was happening in nature around him! those parts were most excellent!

now that was a case of the book being a million times a better read than the movie ... the movie just made me ill!!
        Very valid points. Also, the version of Hitchhiker's that I have is the Classic Ultimate. Leather bound, gold lined pages. Looks a lot like my Bible.

Originally posted by aintright View Post

and TD what does Thompson mean my wittle snoopy could be stressful!! and free eh!! *snicker*
        You phrase a question with "Wittle snoopy" and you need to ask?
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, when are we sending the humvee back to base ? Also, I think someone should take care of the garrison crew... They're busy blocking the sheriff's radio signals.

Comment

We'll take the truck back once the supplies are re-loaded and Cal has a chance to brief the people on leave.

It only makes ONE trip to Foreston per week. The Sunday supply run.

Devin and Kylie were told that they had to make their own transportation arrangements to return to base.

Trust me, the garrison is NOT screwing around with radio transmissions right now. I would suspect that Major Delgado has put his meager crew on high alert.

Geeeee. Who's missing????

Someone want to take on the persona of Major Ron Delgado?
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

I will if no body has any problems with that

Comment

Remember, he's just an ordinary guy doing the job to which he was assigned to the best of his ability. He's only got 8 - 10 people in the whole garrison, including him.
                sigpic

Comment

There are no motor vehicles in Foreston, this has been said before. Not even the garrison has one.
                  Fuel rationing keeps them locked up at the base. Nothing is so far away from downtown Foreston that it can't be walked.
                  sigpic

Comment

sorry, I'll edit

Comment

Sorry for stepping in here like I was a GM or something:

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo
                      I had not been referring to the GW rules, but the GWRP rules.

Also, If i'm correct, this is not a place to post new RPs...its a place to participate in one that has been thoroughly developed over the last 2 years...
                      Please read what Gen posted in another RP ad:

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                      Here's the scoop on the RPG advertisements. They do belong in this folder. If no one replies to them, they'll slowly drift away into electronic limbo.
                      ...and post no more in the ad, and it will go away. 'Couse unlike things in RL, things in the RP board will just go away if ignored long enough

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                        Sorry for stepping in here like I was a GM or something:

Please read what Gen posted in another RP ad:

...and post no more in the ad, and it will go away. 'Couse unlike things in RL, things in the RP board will just go away if ignored long enough
                        Could have sworn I read it somewhere...my mistake

Comment

Could somebody (TGLG ?) post for Delgado again ? Or Mykonos, to direct the search in Foreston ?

Comment

Sorry gang. We had a storm front go through yesterday and it triggered a raging sinus headache. Somewhat better today. At least I don't feel the need to remove part of my skull to relieve the pressure.
                            *runs off to see what's happening*
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

aww *hugz Jyn*

Oh - by the way - the whole base including Ryn knows about Janus by now, yes? Just so I'm clear, cuz I can't remember when people got told anymore. It may be a short time ago in RP-land but it's been months in RL I think. lol

Great post by the way Jyn. Also loved Bellano there, yay Alex.

*feels like a cheerleader so will stop for now*

Comment

Yes. Team leaders told their teams, department heads told their departments.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X