• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree, not only in the infirmary, but in the RP in GENERAL *BIG POKE*
    I want some action in here!!!!

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

*starts singing Poison*

I... WANT ACTION TO-NIGHT! SAT-IS-FACTION ALL RIGHT....

Comment

Yeah. Would like some action too ... . My RP-chat imagination muscles are not quite as stiff as my RP-action imagination muscles...

*would LOVE to go on a mission but with SG-3's CO totally MIA that's not gonna happen anytime soon... *

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel View Post
          *starts singing Poison*

I... WANT ACTION TO-NIGHT! SAT-IS-FACTION ALL RIGHT....

Rofl... appropriate, but I'm thankful it's not Unskinny Bop. One of the most boring basslines... ever. play an open string A on eighth notes for over 85% of the song.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

*BIG sigh*
            Don't complain Ryn, at least your char HAVE a SG team to belong to.

I WANT TO GO OFF WORLD AS WELL - with ANY of my char....

Comment

"Brain Stew" is only 5 notes (A, Ab, Gb, F, and E) and my friend Dan taught me that song in like 30 seconds after I'd had a beer or two (or three....). He then made me play it on stage on open mic night at the bar, LOL!

But OMG, I never thought about "Unskinny Bop"- you're right!

Comment

Sgt. Foster is welcome with SG-3. If it were up to me he was already there, and Carrie can always join the party too, lolol, might be fun, just one guy amidst 4 and a half (Harvey MIA) girls *is not counting AEM since he be MIA too... *

Comment

Yupp, that would VERY be fun, but it's up to Gen and Sharp I guess

Which leads me to the next question;
                  IF there are NEW SG teams opening up, since 1 - 5 are full, who's going to be their new CO's?? We don't have enough high officers as I can see it. All of us rookies are NCO's...
                  Just a tought
                  Last edited by Northern Girl; 09 October 2007, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel View Post

"Brain Stew" is only 5 notes (A, Ab, Gb, F, and E) and my friend Dan taught me that song in like 30 seconds after I'd had a beer or two (or three....). He then made me play it on stage on open mic night at the bar, LOL!

But OMG, I never thought about "Unskinny Bop"- you're right!
                    heh, I've played that one. Gotta love the one string songs

I'm actually starting to get through "Constant Motion", "Dark Eternal Night", and "In the Presence of Enemies (Pt. I)" off the new Dream Theater album, albeit well under tempo for the crazy technical sections. Nothing like spending 3 hours with a metronome to get one lick, lol.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                      IF there are NEW SG teams opening up, since 1 - 5 are full, who's going to be their new CO's?? We don't have enough high officers as I can see it. All of us rookies are NCO's...
                      Just a tought
                      Now, that's a good question.

I'd imagine that we would just have to make up a new character, and there's always CJ, if General Blue doesn't mind having a "lab rat" military woman as a CO.

Shel-PM has been sent!!
                      Dear Journal
                      My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

I see two options, speaking semi-realistically.

Experienced 2ICs on the existing teams could be given their own commands, ala Carter in season eight, EDIT *looked up Player List* virtually all of them would need a promotion, but still.

Or the actual size of an SG team makes a senior NCO being in command actually more true to life than a CO in command. Though that wouldn't fit with the general pattern in Stargate.
                        Last edited by DragonGate; 09 October 2007, 07:24 PM.
                        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

True, maybe Blue could promote some 2IC and have them be CO's, most of them ARE in fact also experienced players, BUT will the player accept that, leaving their team??

And NO I'm NOT after a promotion or a position as a CO on my char, I/he is very happy beeing a Sgt, thank you

Comment

Hey *Runs in franticly from crazy-busy schedual*

Extremely stupid, I dont have any time and am very tired, question: Is there anyone NOt on a team that should be on one/hasn't been assigned yet? Please PM me I know there are a bunch of you

(oh and WOOO 100 PM storage now )
                            sigpic
                            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I've a question. Kinda embarrassing, but there you go... :

Who are the Iberians again? Are we still talking about the AU folks - living with AU Gaians or Xanthians - or is this another race entirely? easily confused these days, don't know why. lol

And, if they are AU - how will Callista get there? Through the gate, but she'll end up on the planet with the bad beasties (the Shajgar of our reality), right? See that's how I get confused....

Comment

Don't quote me on this, I was being miserable in Basic when it happened. But I think the Iberians are a female-dominated civilization in our reality that we were talking to when the gaiaquake happened.

Blue's laying the groundwork for supplies and a safe haven to evacuate people if we're attacked.
                                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X