No announcement yet.

Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Vamp planing i think takes away part of the reality to it. you dont plan a relation ship with someone when you meet them it happens thats what i like to look for

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

This being an rp i think it is necessary to have some idea of a timeline. It should be lose though. Me and Max omega have always had some idea of what the other was thinking

Comment

eh, who is the charrie Robert charrie?
        sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Yeah, pre-planning something like this is a recipe for... Something that isn't very shiny. You just gotta these things flow, not force them to come out.

Comment

Having a outline is great, cos it help both you and the other player know exactly what you both want
            Pft. What is this planning you speak of?

*looks at vamp*

Apparntly we're the only ones who know how to do it
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Amen to that Sharp. Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
                Pft. What is this planning you speak of?
                *points Sharp to the bacon and runs* You heard nothing

Comment

Hey Sharp, come on... you know I can plan/plot with the best of them.

As far as the relationships bit goes, they just need to be felt out as they go. Just like a real one, they can't be preplanned.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Jack's Place is definitely casual. Jeans, tee-shirt, maybe jacket. Besides, you have to walk.

You need a pass to go to Foreston, though. That way the number of 'military' types can be controlled. They're not enamoured of the military since Earth got blown up and stranded them here.
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooooh sounds kl. Awh Sarah has no one to go with. Meh, Kim might go when she's not with McKinnon.
                      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT
                      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                        Jack's Place is definitely casual. Jeans, tee-shirt, maybe jacket. Besides, you have to walk.

You need a pass to go to Foreston, though. That way the number of 'military' types can be controlled. They're not enamoured of the military since Earth got blown up and stranded them here.

What about the civvies? Do they need passes to go to Foreston too?

Comment

You work for the military, you live by military rules. Yes.
                          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                          sigpic

Comment

A simple 'yes' would've done. But whatever.

Comment

I'm guessing we'll be needing some kind of "procedures" post, but it's also fun in RP to find out all that stuff for yourself.... ?

Comment

A note on planning; an outline is nice, a whole exact plan is doomed to failure. Outlines allow you to go with the flow, but end up where you wanted
                                "I once thought it better to be right
                                But now I have finally seen the light
                                Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                                I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                                Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Working...
                                X