soon...but not too soon

Comment

Awww, the suspense.
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

the whole thing depends of whether Shover comes back or not

And I hope as h3ll he does...come back. Or I'll be one cranky player if he doesn't return....

Comment

I've been following the Kim/Lance one. I'm liking it so far.
            Dear Journal
            My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

thanks JM

I bet soon you be turning into Kim/Lance shipper *muhahahah*

Comment

Thanks Gen Blue for posting the Nick/Janus story up. I was able to catch up on what the storyline was there. I'm a newbie here and my charries in the Briefing room right at this moment!

There appears to be quite a few romances going around that I'm unaware of, except for Kylie's one.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I don't do relationships easily but when i do i dont preplan them i sorta just let them happen so even though i'm not planing one you never know when one of those might just pop up.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

In order to save mine and Sharp's PM boxes, and to save your work, could you please e-mail mission outlines to one or both of us?
                    [email protected]
                    [email protected]
                    (my MSN account is for IM only, I don't check the mail there.)
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

In any relationship for my charrie I like to have a bit of a plan or outline worked out, then just go from there and allow it to take shape on its own.
                      sigpic
                      My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                        In any relationship for my charrie I like to have a bit of a plan or outline worked out, then just go from there and allow it to take shape on its own.
                        Having a outline is great, cos it help both you and the other player know exactly what you both want. So you both can work best with the given ideas and have some character development points stuffed in

But filling around the main plot points isn't all that hard. Just go with the follow of the rest of the game

Comment

SR; I try not to go into to much details. As things tend to form on their own. Though sometimes ideas pop into my head as we go along.
                          sigpic
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

That's what I just said

Comment

The whole K/D thing had/has absolute ZERO planning, it just happened. But I like the way it is starting to take shape. Same thing for CJ/Robert, it just happened.
                              Dear Journal
                              My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Yes, me, actually plan things? What kind of lunacy is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X