No announcement yet.

Gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jensen laughed. "I thought we tried that once?" he grinned. The banter was doing more to relax him than the exercise. "My own fault, I guess, for turning you down." He waggled his eyebrows at her. "You know, if we'dve been thinking properly when we first met, we could have had that whole 'friends-with-benefits' thing going... I think it's too late for that now..."

Comment

"Damn," laughed Kate. "Are you sure it's too late?" She ambled back over to him and put her arms around his waist. "It would never have happened, you know that. I was only posted here because of the girls. I would never have been..." she shrugged, then smiled widely. "But I get enough benefits as it is. And I'm sure you can requisition some batteries for me on medical grounds," she giggled.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Jensen couldn't help but snort with laughter at that. "I'd love to see the look on Gus's face- AND Blue's- if I put THAT req form through! It might be worth it, just for their reactions." He leered at her. "Although you'd probably have to use them in the Infirmary only, because we would need to verify that you were using them for their intended purpose."

Comment

"Oh, no," corrected Kate, "we wouldn't want this fever spreading, now, would we? Far safer to confine me to quarters." She leaned against him, giggling helplessly. "Come on... you argue that it would keep me from breaking regulations, it would keep me on an...errr. even keel and..." she shook her head. "So? Friends with benefits?" There was a half serious tone to her voice now.

Comment

"Oh Katie," Jensen sighed, still chuckling, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "Just having you in my life is benefit enough. Come on, I think we both need to get cleaned up, although I don't think a shower can reach the dirtiest parts locked inside our brains!"

Comment

Kate laughed and grinned, trying to help the slight twinge, or rather, huge sinking feeling, of disappointment that she felt. She hadn't really expected that reaction, she honestly thought she had been joking about it herself. At the mention of showers, her mind instinctively wandered southward again, and she cringed. "Better make it a cold one."

Comment

((Just thought I'd double check to see if someone's been messing around with my character. It seems that she's being channeled by Callista!!! ))

Comment

Jensen shook his head, still chuckling as they parted ways to their respective locker rooms. He recognized that expression; he'd probably had the same one on his face on the way back from Foreston.

Don't think too hard about the what if's, Katie, he thought to himself. Things happen- or in our case, don't happen- for a reason.

Feeling a bit more introspective, he headed for the showers.

<< to Quarters via the locker rooms >>

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    ((Just thought I'd double check to see if someone's been messing around with my character. It seems that she's being channeled by Callista!!! ))
                    (( OOC: Another intergalactic space hussy? Say it ain't so! :lol ))

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                      (( OOC: Another intergalactic space hussy? Say it ain't so! :lol ))
                      (( She's off-base and off-duty. ))
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

<Quarters>

John walked into the empty gym, I always seem to come here when no one else is, although I think most of the sg teams on on missions. He made his way to a one of the mats to do his stretches first.

He finished them up in a matter of minutes than started to do his routine work out, legs, arms, chest, than cardio.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

John finished with his exercise and took a seat on the bench. He look around the room and got his bag together. He sat down on the bench again and just thought, "I wonder what the mess is serving."

(To mess hall via locker room)
                          sigpic

Comment

<<Quarters>>

Rachael walked into the empty gym, sat down on a mat and began to stretch. She took a deep breathe and did the splits, and reached out with her hands touching her toes. She breathed out as she reached back up. She popped her neck than her back, standing up and taking a deep breathe she moved over to the bicycles and began to ride it.
                            Last edited by max_omega; 26 July 2006, 10:46 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

George ran of the elevator after looking many places for rachael. He looked inside the Gym and found her working out. he smiled because he enjoyed seeing Rachael work out. He kind of found it hot. He an into the gym and up to her. " Rachael! i dont have much time but i am going off world and had to see you before i left."

Comment

Rachael was breathing slightly heavily from riding the bike she look over at Geroge and stopped riding. "I thought that might be the case." She got off the bike and grabbed her bottle of water as she walked over to him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X