Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As with the above poster - I'm so sorry I've been slowing things down, work is suddenly full on and until yesterday it's been predominantly one single job that I really can't stand (shrink wrapping calenders - the machine is gettting on and bits break every so often, the edges burn a lot, it's for a fussy client and the smoke from burning plastic was starting to get into my sinuses) that coupled with a new found hayfever and the return to taking anti-inflamitory drugs for my in growing toenail (which I am having removed on Friday as long as it isn't infected) has left me feeling a bit rough. I also bought myself a few games to cheer myself up on the second week of shrink wrapping so I've been wanting to spend a lot of time on those.

I've tried to post, but I don't get anywhere... I might try again soon (Friday morning or Sunday) and we'll see what happens (I'll be hoping for the best too).

Again so sorry, hopefully work will slow a little before I leave in September, but there doesn't seem to be much hope for that and September will be another busy month too (family holiday in early Sept, leaving for University towards the end. It may be I have to take an extended LOA, but I'll try and play it by ear a little. Once I'm at Uni I'll have plenty of time (it's the first year, no-one does any work )
    "I once thought it better to be right
    But now I have finally seen the light
    Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
    I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
    Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

I'll be out of touch until Monday morning. Going to a Motorcycle weekend rally.
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

My own computer net connection is down, something to do with the settings gone whacky O.o

I'm using my dad's comp for this. Just to let you know I may not be around everyday to post, till bro fixes the problem.

Dillon, will post as Kim soon; so Chris can be free to move with the plans you have for him.

Comment

I'll be away from 13th August till 28th August - holidays in Greece. I'll get back to posting when I get back. Meanwhile, have fun, guys and girls

Cpt. Jennifer J. Firali
          (soon to be host to Tok'ra Teal'auc )
          Member of SG-Aftermath RP group

Comment

I'll be off 14, 15, 16 Aug. Another motorcycle get together.

sigpic

Comment

Hi gang. Last time for a while.
              Running away from home for the weekend. Leaving tonight, Thursday. Coming home Monday.
              Niagara Falls this time - by car. Going up to do all the touristy stuff people do there. See the Falls, take the boat ride, visit the wineries.
              sigpic

Comment

Hello All

I am making it official, i am taking an extended leave of absence from the RP. I so enjoyed playing with all of you. You guys are some amazing people, i enjoyed every bit of getting to read your post. I hope all of you continue to do well. Hope Real Life does not get stressful for you all.

Take care

I will miss this, but i just don't have the time anymore to really devote any kind of attention to it.

Be well.

Max
                sigpic
                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

I'm back. My muses aren't though. They're evidently still touring wineries at Niagara on the Lake.

Drunken sots.
                  sigpic

Comment

Off this Saturday for a whole week for family holiday.

Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Looking after

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Character Names: Claire Davis, Kim Ashwood, Travis Oxford, Lance McKinnon
                      Length of Absence (Days): From 18th till 22nd
                      Reason (Optional): I'm drowning in RL!! @_@ I may post on Saturday (19th) if I get a chance, but I won't get a breathing space till Tuesday morning before more packing and moving takes my time.

Comment

I'm off for what may be the last motorcycle weekend of the year. See you all on Sunday evening.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bad News: I may have to take extended leave of absences till the end of the month. Since by Wed 23rd (Australian Time Zone), I have to move all my belongings including my computer by the end of that day. :-\ I'm hoping by the start of Oct I should have net access back on. I'll try getting online from Tafe, but I can't promise anything..........

God!! RL is going to be boring without Aftermath keeping me sane.

Then again I haven't been around much in the past few weeks/months......don't think I'll be missed.

Comment

I'm back.

However the ride home ginked up something in my back/hip and I'm having trouble sitting/standing/walking/laying down for any length of time.
                            Called the doc and he made some suggestions for home treatment. If they don't work, I see him on Wednesday.
                            I'm reading and writing in intervals.
                            sigpic

Comment

Taking an unknown lenght of LOA due to university term starting. I'll be back and posting as and when I can.

Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Looking after

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Will head off to London on Monday 5th - Wednesday 7th.
                                Work related; little me and three docs , so I doubt it will be all joy, but am looking forward to it anyway.
                                The hotel have Internet and the lappie will accompany me, but I'm not sure about the fees, so I might just pop in and say hello

So after this, when people are asking me how much time I've spend in an English speaking country, I'll just reply: "Oh, a total of 6 days!"

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Working...
                                X