X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRARGH!

It's been weeks, WEEKS.

My dad's gone and sabotaged my bloody gaming rig. He's effed with the boot order and passworded the BIOS/CMOS. I haven't gotten through yet, but I'm close.

Comment

66F (19C) and sunny. Took the day off to go riding. Be on tonight.
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

Heads up-

I'm having second thoughts about whether I'm really going to have internet access next week, and I've gone from yes to maybe.

The reason: I'm going to Berlin!!!

So all you folks on the other side of the pond- Look out!
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Awesome!!!! Say 'HI' to the Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charley for me.
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Off for the weekend ... may have a small internet access later this eve ... will try!

If not ... see ya'll sunday ... if i am not too tired!!

have a great weekend!!

teehee!!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!
            The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Off for the weekend. Jyn and I are going to our friend's house in Michigan to do a Mystery party at a local B&B.

They have 2 comps so we'll both have comp access while there. I've got to go pack but will try to do a post in the morning before we leave.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Heads up: Semi-limited access from tomorrow till the next saturday. If something is urgent send me an e-mail, I'll likely be checking that first
                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Sorry for the extended absence. Gateworld is now blocked at my workplace. Unfortunately it looks like I'll be LOA until summer at the earliest. It's been a pleasure to RP with all of you the last 2 years or so, and I'll miss it. Do what you need to do with Lance and Larry.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Oh god no... *cries buckets* I soo did not need this after a crappy month I already have had.

I'll miss you too, Xym. *sends thousands of huggles*

Comment

*checks Kym's head* Yep! The jinx hat is still there. Every team leader she's had has gone LOA or MIA.

As for me, I took advantage of the sleepy heads in the household while I was visiting. I slept in every day.
                      I'm paying for it now. 0430 was WAY to freakin' early.
                      sigpic

Comment

If I take over as Lance you don't have to worry about the jinx

Commanding two teams would be a drain, but I reckon it might worth it.

Comment

Well, for SG3 at least, you/Lance could order your 2iC to do most of the work.
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL sure why not I'll try where ever I can, but I'm more like to be a active CO wherever I can

Been COing a team on another RP

Comment

ACKK!

1. When I said 'semi limited access' that really meant: close to ZERO access

2. XYM!!!! Get back on when ya can! It's always fun to have you here

(Oh and though I know Xym is busy with other things as well, just a reminder to anyone else; if you're havin trouble getting on from school/work/whatever because GW is blocked try using a proxy site (Just google 'proxy web browsing') )

PS: I probably won't get back on till saturday...sorry guys
                              Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 25 March 2009, 06:25 PM.
                              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

*cannot . . .resist . . .IT hat*

Just adding a note of caution about proxies, if they're unauthorized by the rules of the network you're on and presumably agreed to in some form of writing, it can lead to as much disciplinary action as accessing the site directly.

And if you happen to use a government network, don't. Just don't. The net admins will catch you and your network people will laugh behind your back forever and use you as an example to everybody who applies for a network account.

Sorry, two and a half years as a computer tech and proxy servers were strictly forbidden on the government networks in training.
                                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X