Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going out of town for the weekend. If my friend's DSL is actually working this time , I'll be popping in and out.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

Hehehe. It seems like I haven't spoken to you in *ages*
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Hehehe. It seems like I haven't spoken to you in *ages*
        Only 2 days. I had a ton of stuff to do before I could leave the house / cats alone for 4 days. In fact, I've got to get the car loaded and hit the road in about 30 min. (0900 EDT)
        sigpic

Comment

Ok then. Well, take care and have a lovely time. Drive safely!

Comment

Drive safely and have a great road trip!

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Popping in.

Popping out.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
                Popping in.

Popping out.
                *squeals and waves* HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just got the message you left me on thursday! I'm sorry I wasn't around!

Comment

Guys. I must unfortunately state that I can no longer RP.
                  I know I was going to take out Jim with at least a little decentcy...But as you may have noticed, I havan't posted in over two weeks.
                  That's because I don't have net access anymore. This is my first in two weeks. Unfortunately...We've been kicked out my house, and now we don't have a house to move into.

So. As such. I don't have viable net access...Meaning, I can't RP any longer. I've bene informed I won't have viable net acess for more than a couple of months.
                  So...This may be my last post for a great amount of time.
                  My deepest apologise to those on the mission who may or may not (Havan't had the chance to read yet.) have been waiting for me. I will PM those with a little request.

Please and Thank you, ~Ascended Times.2~

And on a side note....Thanks for a great time guys. I really enjoyed RPing here. Cya sometine in the distant future, aye?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

i am sorry to see you leave AT2. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                      Guys. I must unfortunately state that I can no longer RP.
                      I know I was going to take out Jim with at least a little decentcy...But as you may have noticed, I havan't posted in over two weeks.
                      That's because I don't have net access anymore. This is my first in two weeks. Unfortunately...We've been kicked out my house, and now we don't have a house to move into.

So. As such. I don't have viable net access...Meaning, I can't RP any longer. I've bene informed I won't have viable net acess for more than a couple of months.
                      So...This may be my last post for a great amount of time.
                      My deepest apologise to those on the mission who may or may not (Havan't had the chance to read yet.) have been waiting for me. I will PM those with a little request.

Please and Thank you, ~Ascended Times.2~

And on a side note....Thanks for a great time guys. I really enjoyed RPing here. Cya sometine in the distant future, aye?
                      Wow, I guess it's just me left from the begnining. It has been a real pleasure RPing with you and I'm sorry to hear this unfortunate news. Please stop by whenever you can and give us a little hello. You are always welcome back
                      Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 31 May 2006, 07:29 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I'm sorry to see you go, AT.2. I hope you get your troubles straightened out very soon. C'mon back whenever you can.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rhys, your posts were a big reason why I joined the RP in the first place, and why I applied for SG7. You're going to be a big loss, and I hope everything falls into place for you and your family soon. Good luck and hang in there. Come back when you can.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

I will be gone for two weeks starting Sunday. I will be able to post once or twice though.
                            Support Gateworld Roleplay

Captain Jacen Richards SG7

Comment

Request LOA for today til next thurs. Soz its a bit late cos ive been busy.
                              Im going on holiday to Shropshire! So i wont see you guys.
                              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT
                              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

I am back! Yea!
                                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                                LOVE HIM-> DT
                                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Working...
                                X