Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to need an LOA till after Christmas, please. It's getting down to crunch time on some deadlines I have to meet. Sorry. I hope everyone has a great holiday and I will see you then.
    sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
      I am going to need an LOA till after Christmas, please. It's getting down to crunch time on some deadlines I have to meet. Sorry. I hope everyone has a great holiday and I will see you then.
      Good luck with your deadlines. We'll be here. Happy Holidays.
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

I wanted to let you know from next monday on I won't be here. Don't know when I am back. I am going over to the hospital again surgery so I don't know when I'll return.
        Lord Zedd

Comment

get better soon...

yes i am still here... but bein' Tok'ra, ended up havin' to go back to their base, as to how ya guys get me back... i dont know maybe a mission to the tok'ra
          sigpic

Comment

We could simply "call" the Tok'ra and ask for you to come back? We need our liason to help with some new tech we've found.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
              I wanted to let you know from next monday on I won't be here. Don't know when I am back. I am going over to the hospital again surgery so I don't know when I'll return.
              Good luck with the surgery. Take care of yourself.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm going to Do this in Advance just incase I forget later. On Dec. 27-Jan. 2/3
                I need to be on LOA cause we on family vacation to Kennidy Space center/Disney World. Hope you don't mind me planning ahead.
                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
                  We could simply "call" the Tok'ra and ask for you to come back? We need our liason to help with some new tech we've found.
                  that could work actually that sounds like a great idea
                  sigpic

Comment

My computer's on the fritz, and I don't know if and how often I'll be able to get on the 'Net in the coming weeks. My character's in the lounge; can someone write a way for him to be 'retired' but not killed or maimed - I do wanna come back.
                    Thanks much. Seeyas.

Comment

Yeah sure, how about a quick trip to check out the factories or something.
                      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Hello all

I'm back from the hospital and I'm ready to start the RPG again
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Sandyer (Alec Darome - SG-4) is out for Christmas.

White Knight (Paul Marshall - SG-6) is having computer problems.

Anubis (can you put your character ID in your sig) is back.
                          Welcome Back!
                          sigpic

Comment

I wanted to let you know I'll be gone till 2nd of January. It's only for a few days, but I thought I let everyone know.
                            Gateworld rpg
                            dr. Sophia MacKenzie
                            Base Chief Scientist

Sophia's bio

"It's always suicide mission this, save-the-world that, no one ever stops just to say hi anymore." - Jack O'Neill

Comment

don't worry, i am still here...i have just been busy lately
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna be AWOL for about a week while I'm on a trip with my mum. Starting monday and I'll probably be back monday after or so.
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X