This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
    How do you want me to do that exactly? Theres like 20 people in the gateroom and you wouldnt exactly send one person off-world on thier own?
    Perhaps you made a communication to whomever and they picked you up via ship.

Comment

Play it on whatever your characters specialities are. For instance in like a month i'll be going on holiday. My story will most likely be ancient ruins are found on the planet, i'm needed to look at them. Then after almost a week (for thats how long im going on holiday for) I return and just say it was a dead end. Easy, if your character is a military person though i guess that would be more difficult

Comment

How do you want me to do that exactly? Theres like 20 people in the gateroom and you wouldnt exactly send one person off-world on thier own?
        Get beamed up by the Asgard. Works for Carter.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
          Get beamed up by the Asgard. Works for Carter.

Funny.
          If anyone asks where i am just say i got beamed up by the Asgard for a emmergency EARTH-ASGARD alliance meeting, simple.
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Go on a mission, and get shot alot, worked for my character.....Or, shoot yourself, say you ate something REEEEEALLY bad in the mess hall and feel ill. Without going offworld, I recon you should probably do something that leaves you in the infirmary for a while...Say you were helping a technician with something and you got electricuted.

Invision much pain!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

sorry guys i just felt really left out cos i missed the first few week, it got me really confussed.....plus i have been busy with sixthform and stuff, i think its best if i dont join in, just give my position to the guy who had it when i wasnt there....proxy, sharp im really sorry.
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Welcome back Immhotep.
                You can join a team if you like or remain chief of security?

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                  Go on a mission, and get shot alot, worked for my character.....Or, shoot yourself, say you ate something REEEEEALLY bad in the mess hall and feel ill. Without going offworld, I recon you should probably do something that leaves you in the infirmary for a while...Say you were helping a technician with something and you got electricuted.

Invision much pain!

Yea, i wonder if proxy would allow me to do that?
                  LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

thing is i have nothing to do, i dont know anything about it now, i helped out at the begining but the thing is that im not that good at RP.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    Stargate : Genesis |
                    Original Starship DesignThread
                    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                    11000! green me

Comment

Yea, i wonder if proxy would allow me to do that?
                      Well put together a few details and the sequence of events and I'll consider it!

Immhotep, sorry to hear that. Very well.

Comment

well i can't be head of security now as i am gonna be part of SG1 as well as assistant head of security, promote someone else Proxy or be head of security yourself as you are in charge of the base

Comment

Yeah, ummm i back so please dont remove me.

Name: Issac Matthews
                          Team: SG-3(Marines)
                          click for biography

Comment

Hey sorry I was a bit non active but it will change. I'll try to post in here some more
                            Perhaps we need to get some mission indeed. Kinda action ...
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Heya guys im, from ma holiday, hows everything goin?
                              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Working...
                                X