Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here for a little while, I'll be home this afternoon sometime around 3 or 4. Thanx Ryn for posting for me.....oh it hurtz

Gen, cool Kawa's, Dad has a 1970 500 triple something, restored. Oh and his Harley

Comment

I am in the middle of moving house (and going away for wedding anniversary), so my posts will be few and infrequent for a couple of weeks.

I'll post when I can, but weekends are out.

Feel free to move my guy around if needs be.
      Valorin ~ Stephen
      http://valorin.net/

Comment

Placing LOA from now till......I'll be back when I can. I have class test/finals this month, so not really sure when I'm able to return with RL being busy as it is.

Please, take care of my muses, Dillon/Gen/Jyn

Comment

Sorry for not being on these last few days. I have been sick, traveling, and my laptop battery ended up dying because I misplaced my charger *headdesk*

But I'm back on now and will do my best to catch up and post by tomorrow. bleh
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

We've finished moving, and I've been away for my wedding anniversary, so I should be good to get back in the game. But it looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do. Gimme a day or two to read stuff and work out what's going on
            Valorin ~ Stephen
            http://valorin.net/

Comment

sorry for being mia for a few days, work and all was pretty ridiculous

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

I'll be gone for the next 3-4 days.
                If Staff Sgt. Benedict needs to be moved, then feel free to do so.

And I'll see everyone on my return

-RubixCube
                │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
                .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
                Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

I'll be quite busy for the next days, Optical Technologies and (most of all) Electronics absolutely need to find an empty place in my brain
                  I'll check in when I can, but everything will return to normal on Thursday afternoon (GMT +1)
                  sigpic
                  Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

I won't be on for another 2 days.
                    I'll be back roundabout Friday, give or take excatly 50 hours from now
                    │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
                    .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
                    Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

In case you missed it on the chat thread, I'm going on an indefinite posting hiatus. Which means I won't be posting in the RP again for quite some time. I'm not really leaving altogether (I'll still lurk and keep up with things and maybe post in OOC). I'm just totally without any inspiration nor do I want to post, it has been like this for a while now, so I suppose it's not surprising that I quit for now.

I also sent this notice to Blue and Sharp.

Thanks for all the fun and good times!

Comment

I'm gonna be in Mississippi for the next few days, and while I will be bringing my laptop with me, I'm not entirely certain what my internet access is going to look like. I should be back before the end of the week though.

Comment

every couple days it seems like its something with me XD this time i got sick and just didn't feel like posting, sorry to those who were waiting on em.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

sry all ... four parties/three day ... followed by concert ...

ok so the bud came back to town for the night so we could do our annual pilgrimage to the Switchfoot concert.

*snip ... snip* ~ details if interested in the song thread!!

then the big moment happened ... 2nd to last song of the regular set list (which is now in my bedroom!) and they are just getting going into the song ... did i mention my bud is a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE fan ... i mean this is concert #6 for us to attend ... owns every CD ... has covers of covers ... into the song and Jon beelines over to us ... next thing i know he and the bud are doing the 'man grip' thingy and they are singing Hello Hurricane together ... i mean like the bud is part of the band ... almost forehead to forehead ... banging it out ... i am like jaw on the floor ... the bud is like a bright shining star beaming ... it was just so wonderfully awesome for him ... i mean i am sure Jon had noticed that he knew the word to every song and was cranking into to it all night ... what an incredible moment ... i was so excited for him ...

anyhoo ... that was my amazing night!! Hallelujah!
                            so maybe tomorrow ... but ... have a thing tomorrow night and will see how much energy afters!!

will certainly try on thursday!

teehee!!
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!
                            The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

I need to take a tentative LOA for the next week or so, my best friend and his girlfriend were expecting twins, and she gave birth at 21 weeks, the baby's passed after a few hours of life, and seeing as I am not only the best friend of the father, but the godfather to the boys, I will be with them during this time of tragedy. I will try to pop in some, but right now my emotions are completely spent, and I can't find the thoughts to come up with a post.

Comment

So when I said I would get on today and get stuff moving again....well...my day didn't really go as planned. Tomorrow is hectic but I know I will have time sunday. So, I'll see what I can get done now before I fall asleep (literally, I'm laying in bed exhausted now), and if nothing substantial happens wait till sunday
                                sigpic
                                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X