Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be gone for the week-end (Oct 1-3). I am going to be a Youth Director for a Cub Scout camp. Wish me luck.
    Aftermath RP
    Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
    Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
    SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
    Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Man, you're very screwed up.

As for me, I've conference next week, so I don't know for sure if I even will be able to log on. The only good thing about it is that the aforementioned conference is held at my uni. The bad things are that as a host employee they can make doing something else except of delivering the report.
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Back, The weekend was awesome! But, I am ready to RP some more.
        Aftermath RP
        Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
        Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
        SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
        Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

A heads up for inactivity/LOA till Saturday/Sunday.

Inactivity: from today till Thursday. I will try posting where ever I can. I got appointments to keep and make. RL in general is keeping me busy.

LOA: Friday/Saturday. I have a wedding to attend on Friday and will have no computer access. A short road trip is on the list as well. Won't be back till sometime during the midday on Saturday. May not able to get to the computer till Saturday evening/Sunday morning.

My charries can be NPCed if needed.

Comment

Jyn and I are back - for a few days. Out of town again on Friday until Sunday evening. Going to ConClave in Romulus, Michigan for the next weekend.

RR - yepper. I ride a motorcycle. Jyn and I have 'twins'. Blue, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 500's. Riding season is pretty much over for our part of the country though. Now it will just be a day here and there that will be warm and dry enough to ride.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry for my part in the SG3 hold up. I didn't realize how much trouble there would be in a 3-day turnaround between vacation weekends.
              Minor car maintainence, house maintainence, catching up at work. Heck, just unpacking, doing laundry and re-packing is a pain. Add in a doctor's appt that sucks up a good part of the evening and *sigh* .
              Out of town again from Friday through Sunday. Sci-Fi Con this time.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I'm back but dead tired and sleepy.

Will see if I can start posting tomorrow after a goooooooood rest

Comment

Sorry all, this weekend was much busier than expected. However, I should have time to sort everything out tomorrow afternoon
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

We're back.

May I say, for the record, it IS possible to have too much fun.

Jyn is a scary whiz at knife throwing. Small throwing knives, short-ish distance but stuck the pointy end in vital areas of the target way more often than I did. It was the big grin and the feral gleam in her eye that were frightening.

Taking ONE day to sleep it off and get unpacked.
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

!!!!!THIS IS AN ADVANCE NOTICE; PLEASE DO NOT PANIC YET!!!!!

From 12 noon Beijing Time on 1 November, until 27-8 November I will be sparsely seen on gateworld if at all online. Reason listed below. I know its a hard thing to break in terms of habits, but then again, I blame my adopted mom...

I am once again taking part in NANOWRIMO this year. Its a bad habit, I've done it since 2006! This will be the fourth year i've done it, and the third year i've won it. I admit it, its a bad habit, writing like this. But I like doing it and I aplogise now for any slodowns this may cause

!!!!!THIS IS AN ADVANCE NOTICE; PLEASE DO NOT PANIC YET!!!!!

~The Princess

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

NaNo! Yeah, I'm going for it this year too, fourth one, since 2007. I'll still be around, probably drop by here when I get on the internet to update word count. A friend ran my internet cable ridiculous short in our tent, so I have to squeeze between the wall and the bed to use it. Fixing it after November, being uncomfortable when on the net will help with distractions.

What's your NaNo username, PA? Same as GW?
                        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

i'm not sure if this is the right place to say it but

"LUCY I'M HOME"

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

My name is not 'Lucy".

You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Hey just a heads up i did some digging, my whole team has been inactive forever

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Posting as per request... Mel is in hospital right now (appendix removal) and is obviously unable to post for a while. See post below.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post12021629

Comment

Working...
                                X