This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're Baa-aack!!

It was fun but I'm still tired. Saturday afternoon until Monday afternoon with little/no sleep.

A whole weekend spent playing games. Board games, dice games, word games - you name it and we had it. Not a computer game in sight, either. Just old-fashioned, face-to-face interaction between people.

Monday afternoon was spent napping on the couch and eventually cutting the grass.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Going back to university on the 18th, I aim to be more active than last year, but my house may not have internet access for a short while.
      "I once thought it better to be right
      But now I have finally seen the light
      Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
      I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
      Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Hi guys! I'm back to internet-land

It seems as though SR did a good job of not burning down the place while we were gone *yay*

But yeah...it's super late now and so I'll have a bunch of catching up to do over the next few days
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
          It seems as though SR did a good job of not burning down the place while we were gone *yay*
          Hey, I take offense at that More than capable of keeping things floating around the place

Comment

Weedle's mum sent me an email. He is in hospital with pneumonia and migh be down for the rest of the week. He asked that Dillon NPC for him until he can be up and around again.

Comment

I am sorry to here that Weedle. Get better very soon.
              -------------
              "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
              "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Taking a LOA for two or three days. I'm down with a chest/throat infection and have meds, but I'm not up to making posts, till I start feeling better.

Comment

Will be back tomorrow. While the infection isn't totally dead, it's not being a PITA, my head is clear enough to make posts.

Seeing the quietness, makes me wonder why I took LOA

Comment

An advanced heads up. I will be moving next from one apartment to the other so my net access will be limited and I also have uni to contend with.
                    -------------
                    "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                    "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

This weekend is the last Motorcycle gang gathering of the season.
                      Jyn and I will be gone from later this morning (17 Sep) until Sunday evening (19 Sep). As we may be riding home in the rain , I don't know if the comp will be turned on Sunday night or not.

The next few weeks are going to be busy.
                      From 29 Sep to 5 Oct, we'll be at a Murder Mystery Weekend on Mackinac Island, Mi.
                      From 8 Oct to 10 Oct, we'll be at ConClave in Romeo, Mi.
                      Then life settles into a boring winter routine.
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in with coughing fit* yep, cold is still bugging me hugely, so won't post until my head clears and I can write posts again that yay have coherence.
                        probably until monday folks, even took today off work (only had to go an hour for something stupid that was needed before monday) cuz of this *stumbles into bed*

Comment

Little update - I'm leaving early tomorrow and won't be getting internet at the house until a week Monday. I might be able to head up to campus and fire off a post, but don't count on it, or wait up for me. I will however do my best to fire off one tonight.
                          "I once thought it better to be right
                          But now I have finally seen the light
                          Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                          I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                          Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                            The next few weeks are going to be busy.
                            From 29 Sep to 5 Oct, we'll be at a Murder Mystery Weekend on Mackinac Island, Mi.
                            From 8 Oct to 10 Oct, we'll be at ConClave in Romulus, Mi.
                            Then life settles into a boring winter routine.
                            Just bringing this back to attention.

I know the hotel on Mackinac has public comps so I'll get on line from there as time permits.
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

See above.

Because I got lazy last night and did NO packing, I have to do it all tonight. I might have time in the morning but maybe not.
                              I realized this morning that my 'vacation debit card' for the account with all the money for the trip is among the missing. The money is in the account, I just can't find the dang card. Which means that I can't access it without a trip to the bank in the morning to make a large withdrawal. I really, really hate carrying that kind of cash. I hope they can give me traveler's checks.
                              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

Will be away for three days because of our Labour day holiday, I'll be back on Tuesday. Post up today tho

^^^Gen? do you ride motorbikes??????

Comment

Working...
                                X