Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't be on for the long week end sorry all.

*edit* oops I came back a bit early so cancle the LOA
    Last edited by sandyer; 19 February 2006, 04:21 PM.
    I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

I know it's not AGES, but has anyone seen AT.2... he's not been on here OR messenger for a couple of days now. He's usually a really regular poster, and pretty strict about LOA.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hi Gang,
        Just an FYI on LOA's. If it's for a long weekend or even a week, I'm not going to change the list. If it's for a few weeks or longer, I'll add -LOA- by your name on the player list.
        Thanks for the consideration in posting when / if you'll be around, though. *pats on the back to everyone*
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

Ok i am now officaly back to posting

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

*tears hair out* Aaarg, guyd, i'm soooo, sorry I havan't been able to post lately, I recently found out our house is being sold, and we're doin' our best to get it tidy and such, and it was also the day my Father decided to get rid of my internet acess....So, I have to request a LOA for a week, maybe two, to be honest, I have no idea whne i'll be able to post, and unfortuntately, this has and will be the only net access I get until that LOA is finished...If anyone asks, Jim's in his quarters.

*Shady look*
            P.S. Sorry to my team, I know you guys were/are counting on me to post...It was very sudden, let me tell you that.

Please and Thank you, ~Ascended Times.2~

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Im not gonna be at home for majority of next week, but will try to get on line when I can, just not sure what access will be available! Anyway have sorted it with my team but thought Id best let ya know

Comment

*clears throat* I'm back...!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Whooooooo! That was quick! GL and I were just moping last night about how it's not the same without you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                    *clears throat* I'm back...!
                    That was quick. Did the parental unit relent on Internet access? Welcome back.
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome back! Looking forward to getting the team going

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Is Gator off moderation? I saw a post by him in off topic the other day (unless there's more than one of him).

Comment

You can still post on moderation it is just they have to screen them first.
                          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I don't know if I've posted this or not yet, but I don't have time to look.

Anyhow, I'll be gone from Friday night, all week until Monday. Spring break hurricane relief- woot!

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                            Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                            (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
                              I don't know if I've posted this or not yet, but I don't have time to look.

Anyhow, I'll be gone from Friday night, all week until Monday. Spring break hurricane relief- woot!
                              Good luck. We'll leave the light on for you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey sorry i havent posted lately, i have been working on my Virtual Series Stargate Nexus. I Am going to take an indefinate LOA. Feel free to give someone my spot. I will just go to another team when i get back.

If you are interested, my series site is.

www.stargatenexus.tk

Comment

Working...
                                X