This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back! D
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Just in time for the big fight.
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

I' m good
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Um, hi. SORRY, Sorry, I've been in Mississippi doing hurricane relief but I didn't get a chance to let you know because my computer got a spyware infection the day before I left. Talk about timing.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
          Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
          (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Im away from GW Forums untill Mid-Feb. Ive got alot of other website work to get done and wont be able to post.

Sorry

Hanmer
            Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
              Um, hi. SORRY, Sorry, I've been in Mississippi doing hurricane relief but I didn't get a chance to let you know because my computer got a spyware infection the day before I left. Talk about timing.
              Whoa. That's rotten. You're going to need a thumbnail sketch of what's been happening. Check out the link in my sig. We've been very, VERY busy.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

I'm back from LOA. Nice story.
                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

You come back from vacation (how was the Space Center?) and walk into a catastrophe. If you need a summary, check out the link in Blue's sig.

It's so handy. If my sig wasn't borderline on size, I'd do the same.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                    You come back from vacation (how was the Space Center?) and walk into a catastrophe. If you need a summary, check out the link in Blue's sig.

It's so handy. If my sig wasn't borderline on size, I'd do the same.

Good. But it was made more for the Average Joe than a 'Science geek like me'. Sigh.
                    I read the summary before I posted. Its fun trying to fit back into the story again.
                    (lol I love the new Smilies, Thanks SciFiWorld)

Comment

Isn't this just flipping peachy. I think I'm about to get tapped for a project at work. I won't know for sure until Monday. This has been on - off - on - off. Now it's -on- again.
                      That's part of the reason why General Blue has been acting / reacting like he has. I'm not sure if I'm going to have to bug out for a while.
                      So, if Blue suddenly falls down in a dead faint, you know what happened.
                      *at my boss*
                      sigpic

Comment

*blues boss* I think he got the message
                        Last edited by beale947; 11 January 2006, 08:10 AM.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue
                          Isn't this just flipping peachy. I think I'm about to get tapped for a project at work. I won't know for sure until Monday. This has been on - off - on - off. Now it's -on- again.
                          That's part of the reason why General Blue has been acting / reacting like he has. I'm not sure if I'm going to have to bug out for a while.
                          So, if Blue suddenly falls down in a dead faint, you know what happened.
                          *at my boss*
                          Would this be an appropriate time to teach you that swearing in Goa'uld thing?
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Would this be an appropriate time to teach you that swearing in Goa'uld thing?
                            That would certainly cement my reputation for 'oddness' at work. I've already called someone a 'pain in the mikta'. I didn't explain.
                            sigpic

Comment

It has come to pass that my boss sayeth unto me, "Thou shalt do this task which is demanded of us. Go forth and labor mightily until such time as it shall be complete." (He really talks like that. )

I like the "US". The snot. It was demanded of HIM, he's passing it off. It is a chance to get a little time in the spot light. A good thing sometimes. At least for me, if not for poor Nikko.
                              I'll poke my nose in at highly irregular intervals for the next 2 weeks. Mainly to make OOC comments or check PM's. Be good to Marcus and Petronius.

"I shall return." - General Douglas MacArthur (another famous General )
                              sigpic

Comment

I have midterms coming up next week so I wont be on as much as I could hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X