Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things here have been absolutely HECTIC! I'm most likely not going to be able to post IC before next Wed due to concerts and curriculum stuff going on at school, so SR feel free to hijack Lance as needed. Vincent and MO, feel free to use Larry as needed if you have the chance to finish off the training mission. Sorry for being offline so long, but things here have just been way too crazy.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Hey guys-

Some of you might have noticed, but I'm still as busy as I was at thanksgiving, and I dont think I'm going to be able to resume to TOTALLY normal posting until about 2/1.5 weeks from now. Until then I'd refer you to Blue for bios and lengthy questions

Sorry
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Booking in some LOAs:

24/12/08 - 26/12/08 (earliest) = Christmas stuff.
        7/1/09 - 22/1/09 (earliest) = Skiing in Canada, a week in Banff and a week in Fernie .

That's it for now.
        "I once thought it better to be right
        But now I have finally seen the light
        Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
        I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
        Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

SO- the hustle and bustle of the past few weeks has finally ended! So now I can start posting and getting this show on the road
          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

That's great to hear, Sharp.

My net is still giving me trouble and making me loose posts that aren't just three lines long like this here, but I'm still here. I see I'll have to pull a NG and have my posts ready when I login from now on......
            Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

SR asked me on IM to post this LOA for her since her browser can't seem to load GW at the moment.

Comment

GW seems to be playing nice

Comment

Just a forewarning:

I'm staying at my friend's house up in Michigan till about Saturday/Sunday and his internet has always been sporadic- so that means if you don't hear from me for a few days that's why (I'll try and go to a Panera or something though that has wi-fi or something though).

Anyhoo- just some warning so I dont suddenly drop off the face of the earth
                  sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

LOA No.1
                    On AF's account: She's having trouble with loading GW since the 31st
                    Had her on IM just now and she says she's really sorry for any inconveniences...

LOA No.2
                    On my account:Heading down to Holland, Raalte, on the 7th -> 11th.
                    Off to look at the annual stallion-evaluation (not sure of what the English word is
                    There is wireless net atthe hotel and I plan on bringing the lappie with me to be able to chat with those left at home but post IC here... Well... I know I'll probably crash in bed when I finally get to the room... But one can never now, right?

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Okay...my computer broke and a part is coming for it. I'm posting this at my local library. It should be here sometime this week, but if I can, I'll try to get to the library and post more regularly, lol.
                      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Thanks, NG!!!!

GW seems to be behaving and loading properly now!!!!

Comment

I am posting this officially now, i have already informed my team mates a while back but as of probably the end of this week or next week. I am no longer going to be able to participate in this RPG.

It has been a lot of fun, getting to play with all of you, but I just currently don't have the time to participate as I once did. I have really been thinking about this for over the past year, and I have finally come to this decision not lightly I might add. All of you are wonderful people. I wish you all nothing but the best. And I hope perhaps in the future i will be able to return, but I just don't see that happening any time soon.

AF- You have permission to use Dr. Rachael Ezekiel if you to.
                          TheXym or AF - you guys can use Major Ezekiel if need be, but since he is my second character anyone if needed can use him.

Again Thank you all for the wonder fun that I have had, and I hope the stories and plots within plots keep building in this little corner of the galaxy.

Have Fun guys and take care.

Thanks

Max
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Aww will miss you MO *hugs*. I hope you do pop in every now and then to say hi. Don't be a stranger you hear.

Comment

Off playing Left 4 Dead, be back once I've survived the zombie apocalypse.

Comment

I'm jealous...

Comment

Working...
                                X