Infirmary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ Head Trauma Room ]

Gus hung back and let Carrie handle Devin's interview; he took notes on the tablet PC as the pair talked.

Last edited by ShelBel; 12 October 2007, 12:41 PM.

Comment

[Storage room]

Rachael sat on a stool checking each connection as it went. Than a slight buzzing noise came from her PC, with the message that popped up. 'You have one new message.' She clicked on it reading it rather quickly, CJ, you are always on top of things.

She than went back to checking the breaker switches, as she was going through them three of them tripped off for a split second. The ones in the main infirmary, she grabbed her radio and waited for a second. She went back over the surge log, "hmmm" she said to herself.

sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
        [COLOR="Navy"]“Hello Devin.” She grabbed one of the chairs and sat down, with a smile on her face, next to his bed. “So, short question; How are you doing?”
        "Hi to you too Doctor." Deivn nodded, his earlier conversation brushed aside for the moment. "To answer your question, I'm feeling like a bowl of oatmeal sitting in the middle of an oil tanker." Giving Carrie an irritating smile, Devin continued to lay back on the bed, waiting for the mystified doctor to come up with a reply.

Comment

Med Bay

David gave Kylie another of his (unknown to him ) dazzling smiles, and turned back to his laptop. He closed off the game, and instead, entered the network program which connected him to his own lab. Whilst the Infirmary was quiet and peaceful once again, he vowed to get at least some work done. He felt really relaxed, and pulled his laptop closer, so he could rest better against the bed. The chat with Kylie really had made him feel better. He knew there would always be at least someone to talk to. And now that he had opened up to someone, chances were he wouldn't ever feel that bad again. Williams sincerely hoped not, shuddering slightly inside at the memory of his days in Foreston. He'd really had it bad then....
          He rolled his eyes at himself, he was in the *now*, and it never really paid to dwell in the past - unless of course you were doing work, he told himself, rolling his eyes some more. Hmmm, lessee, what projects are left unfinished? The linguist poked around in his virtual lab, and even stole a glance at what his other linguists were doing. They all put their reports and findings on the hub anyway, so he could know what was going on. He should've looked at that before...

He frowned slightly finding something new. Something relating to a Dr Owen... oh yes, he'd met her hadn't he? Course he had, he'd sent her to that meeting, his foggy brain supplied.

"Say Kylie. What kind of document was that that you had Dr Owen translate? I'm just going through my virtual lab here, seeing what's new, and I found this... This from the Alarius? Where was it found?"

He turned the laptop over to her so she could see. "Anything else going on that I should know? I haven't been up to speed in a while. ..." The last bit was said rather embarrassed. "Just tell me the stuff that's not been put on the hub yet?"

((OOC: Weee, I managed a long post, go me, lol - oh and if Kylie has told him stuff before - I forget. And I think he has, too... his mind is still slowly healing, sometimes his memory is lacking - it's the absentmindedness that was discussed with Carrie before - yonks ago... ))

Comment

((Nope, don't think that she mentioned it to him. I'm still waiting on a final approval from Blue and Sharp on the whole story line..... ))

[Med Bay]

Kylie glanced over at the laptop that David was using, and recognized the text from the columns on P8T-113. "No, that's not from the Alarius. It's actually from P8T-113. I found it in some of the back logs a few weeks ago. I started to work on it just so that I would have something to do while there wasn't too much other work coming in from current planetary expiditions. Apparently, the main attraction on the planet is a ring of five stone columns located at the center of what appears to be a temple. The first three of these columns have writting that is clearly derived from, possibly an early version of Asgard, Nox, and Furling. Apparently, the translations had only been partially completed, and it was classified as interesting, but not worth spending too much time and effort to finish. I don't know who labeled it that, but they were very wrong. There's several interesting tidbits that could be of critical interest mixed in with the rest of it. But it's the text of the fourth column that I was the most interested in, and that's the one I gave to Astra....Dr. Owen to help translate. It appears to be a veeeeerrrrry early form of Ancient. So early, I didn't even recognize it at first." She studied the notes that Astra had posted about the text for several minutes. "It doesn't look like she's gotten much more of it done than what I had already." She pointed to a link at the top of David's computer screen. "If you go into the main folder for P8T-113, you'll see the text of the first three columns and what translation work that has been completed so far on them, but it appears to be mainly meeting notes, or possibly an ancient message board of sorts, where each of the races of the Great Alliance could post communications to the other members of the alliance." She paused long enough to catch her breath, and give David a chance to ask any other questions that he might have about the project. "Everything else should be in the hub already. I know I was trying to keep it updated everyday with new information."
            Dear Journal
            My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

<From his quarters>
              Michael came rushing out of the elevator with his laptop in hand and a pair of electrical gloves sticking out of his BDU jacket pocket. Michael didn't look at anybody not out of anger his mind was focused on the generator. When the lights over head went out for a quick second Michael moved faster toward the infirmary generator room. When he reached the room he carefully cracked the before entered but he then saw Rachel flipping the breakers.

"Ohh sorry I thought something was wrong the generator but it looks like I was just over reacting. shaking his head slowly.
              -------------
              "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
              "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Rachael didn't even brother to turn around when she heard the door opening, "Sorry about the lights flickering, its nothing to worry about. I told Dr. Aaronson what I was doing already." She did when she heard Michael speak, she turned her head back to her PC and rolled her eyes out of view, "Hi, i sent your new work assignment an hour ago, althought you don't have to start on that till tomorrow though."

((Fyi- there is no infirmary generator room on the infirmary level- she is in a supply closet checking the breaker box- power distribution. There was no massive energy surege.))
                sigpic
                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
                  "Hi to you too Doctor." Deivn nodded, his earlier conversation brushed aside for the moment. "To answer your question, I'm feeling like a bowl of oatmeal sitting in the middle of an oil tanker." Giving Carrie an irritating smile, Devin continued to lay back on the bed, waiting for the mystified doctor to come up with a reply.
                  ((OOC: Mystified??))

“Ookeey…” Carrie frowned a little and nodded, choosing to ignore the irritaded face, ”…well that’s one way of putting it…Look, since there isn’t anything wrong with you physically, and according to your medical files you already are seeing the base psychiatrist on a regular basis, then there isn’t much more we can do down here for you at the moment.” She turned her head towards Gus. “Want to add anything?”

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

[Head Trauma Room]

"Got nothing to add myself, though I must say I'd like to be out of here as soon as I possibly can." Devin replied simply.

Comment

[ Head Trauma Room ]

Gus resisted the urge to sigh and rub his temples at Devin's infuriating behavior. This one sure has a knack for pushing buttons, he throught ruefully.

"No, nothing to add, other than I think we can accomodate you on your release," he replied firmly, refusing to let Almodeus get to him. The sooner we get your arrogant Tok'ra butt out of here the better off we'll be. "Jaa'nik, I'm leaving it up to you to be a better monitor of your host. Something like this happens again and we might be forced to contact to Council for orders. Understand?"

He fixed Almodeus with a level gaze and waited for the symbiote's reply.

Last edited by ShelBel; 12 October 2007, 12:40 PM.

Comment

[Head Trauma Room]

Devin's eyes shut and when they opened, his face was impassive and calm. "I shall do so." She said simply as she flipped Devin's legs down and started to removed the leads. Hopping out of the bed, Jaa'nik exited the room, blithly leaving the two doctors behind. Picking up their belongings, the two of them left the infirmary via the elevator.

<<To Quarters>>

((If you need me to edit, go ahead and say so.

Edit: Whoops, forgot the exit tags. ))
                        Last edited by Vampyr; 12 October 2007, 05:37 PM.

Comment

[ Head Trauma Room ]

Gus was about to open his mouth to protest, but decided against it. He held an arm out to prevent Carrie from chasing after the Tok'ra. "Let them go, we'll deal with the paperwork later," he said softly, eyeing the back of the retreating form. "Although I wish they'd changed out of the gown and into some regular clothes first...."

(( Sorry, couldn't resist! ))

Last edited by ShelBel; 12 October 2007, 12:42 PM.

Comment

<Head trauma room>

Carrie got up from her chair but was stopped by Gus before being able to follow them. She looked at his arm, then bend her head and took another deep breath to try and calm down. “Well, that was different and…err…quick…” She looked back up at him grinning. “Lets just hope he doesn’t bump into Gloria shall we? So, who’s next? Kylie?”

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonMiracle View Post
                              ((Nope, don't think that she mentioned it to him. I'm still waiting on a final approval from Blue and Sharp on the whole story line..... ))

[Med Bay]

Kylie glanced over at the laptop that David was using, and recognized the text from the columns on P8T-113. "No, that's not from the Alarius. It's actually from P8T-113. I found it in some of the back logs a few weeks ago. I started to work on it just so that I would have something to do while there wasn't too much other work coming in from current planetary expiditions. Apparently, the main attraction on the planet is a ring of five stone columns located at the center of what appears to be a temple. The first three of these columns have writting that is clearly derived from, possibly an early version of Asgard, Nox, and Furling. Apparently, the translations had only been partially completed, and it was classified as interesting, but not worth spending too much time and effort to finish. I don't know who labeled it that, but they were very wrong. There's several interesting tidbits that could be of critical interest mixed in with the rest of it. But it's the text of the fourth column that I was the most interested in, and that's the one I gave to Astra....Dr. Owen to help translate. It appears to be a veeeeerrrrry early form of Ancient. So early, I didn't even recognize it at first." She studied the notes that Astra had posted about the text for several minutes. "It doesn't look like she's gotten much more of it done than what I had already." She pointed to a link at the top of David's computer screen. "If you go into the main folder for P8T-113, you'll see the text of the first three columns and what translation work that has been completed so far on them, but it appears to be mainly meeting notes, or possibly an ancient message board of sorts, where each of the races of the Great Alliance could post communications to the other members of the alliance." She paused long enough to catch her breath, and give David a chance to ask any other questions that he might have about the project. "Everything else should be in the hub already. I know I was trying to keep it updated everyday with new information."
                              "Ah, I see," said David. "Interesting. Well, I will leave it to Dr Owen to finish this. Sounds like you both are on top of things. If you need anything, I'm sure you'll fetch me." He wasn't one to meddle in other people's projects, specially if he hadn't handed them out himself. "I do expect a full report when you're finished.". He added belatedly, then gave a weak smile and relaxed back in the bed, closing up the laptop again. Tiredness had a way of creeping up on one when one least expected it. He suspected it was going to be like this for a while, but didn't really mind.

He decided to relax a little more, while he could. It was going to be a madhouse, soon enough, he suspected.

Comment

[ Head trauma room ]

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                                “Lets just hope he doesn’t bump into Gloria shall we? So, who’s next? Kylie?”
                                Gus cleared his throat to hide the chuckle threatening to erupt, but didn't bother masking his smile. "Kylie it is. Lead the way."

[ Med Bay ]

He paused for a moment outside the Med Bay. "Carrie... Kylie was pretty freaked out last time I saw her. Do you think she'll be okay with me there, or should I not make an appearance?"

Comment

Working...
                                X