No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Well, what you'd like to see then? We have some time to waste before the meeting, and I definetly don't want to eat anymore!" - Scorpio replied to Marcus, trying to learn something from him.

'It just can't be that all things that he see daily are his computer and alien techs. He has to spend time in other ways...'
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

"Um. I.." Markus looks down at the ground nervously, afraid if he says something too weird that he might lose his newly acuired position."I sometimes sit in the gateroom or nearby, watching it as it dails and opens. For some reason, it facinates me."

He continues to look down hoping he didn't sound too weird.
      Aftermath RP
      Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
      Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
      SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
      Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

((R1D, Sorry for leaving your post without respond for some time, but I had to spend Friday and Saturday in Samara, without even a second to link in the Net...))

"Yes, it's very fascinating... First time I saw StarGate connection I realized that it was most spectacular view in my life..." - Lena answered slowly, seeming to relive that moment mentally. - "Hey, Marcus, can you stop observing floor constantly? I don't bite, you know. Oh, and I think that I've just figured out a useful entertainment for us."

Her three last phrases were followed by a smile and determined expression on her face.
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Markus looks up at Lena with a smile. "Sorry."

"What is your great idea?" He looks curiously at Lena. As he waits, he takes another sip of coffee from his cup.
          Aftermath RP

New Seasons RP
          Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Scorpio changed her position in the chair a bit, before answering.

"First, quit drinking coffee in such amounts. It can make you anxious when you definetly don't need to. Secondly, I wanted you to show me how you handle a gun down in the armory."

sigpic

Comment

Markus looks at his coffee cup and then back at Lena. "well let's go then. I will put this cup in the cleaning tray on our way out."

Markus stands up and takes his last sip of coffee.
              Aftermath RP

New Seasons RP
              Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Ovcharenko checked her cup of tea, about which she forgot for a moment - there still was some tea left. She quickly finished it up, not willing to leave anything inside, stood up and headed to the exit from the mess, leaving cup at the cleaning area. She was sure that Redd will follow her immediately, so Elena walked to the armory after that without any hesitation.

<<to the Armory>>

((OK, I'll post in the Armory thread in the morning, too tired now and very want to sleep.))

sigpic

Comment

Markus walks over to the cleanng area and he sets his cup in a tray. He runs to catch up to Lena and he walks to the armory with her.

<<to armory>>
                  Last edited by Re1ndeer; 22 November 2009, 06:20 PM.
                  Aftermath RP

New Seasons RP
                  Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

2nd Lt. Alexander Thompson.

>From Quarters>

Alex climbed the stairs to Sub Level 2, and then walked along the corridor to the Mess Hall.
                    He went over to the counter, grabbed a tray, and started to pick what to have for his lunch.
                    After placing a small dessert on his tray, he turned away from the counter, and went to find an empty table.
                    Having found a table to himself, Alex sat down and started to eat.
                    Addrodoc

Comment

Jen ate slowly, but Hughes didn't return. After she finished, she waited some more, but it didn't look like he was coming back to the mess. She had to track him down, though, even if the best life equivalency was a completely uninvolved mother.

She disposed of her dishes, than thought about it and brought the one she'd made up for Hughes along. He had to still be hungry. But where had he and the nurse gone? Where would a nurse probably go? And they were headed for a mission soon, pre-mission checks and the fun of a blood draw. She shook her head as she left the mess, remembering how badly she'd reacted as a small child to needles. The first time around, Sarge had held her still for vaccinations at the post troop clinic.

Now, she didn't like them anymore, but she didn't hide under hospital beds and her blood had foreign proteins and heavy metal naquadah in it.

<<to Infirmary>>

"Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

<< From Infirmary >>

Two, or three hours until new pain meds ... Ryn decided she would just have to make it until 2.5 hours. She looked at her watch and scribbled the appointment in the small notebook she now always carried around. She sighed and headed to the counter. Today's special seemed edible so she took a couple of portions of that, trying to eat a little less than usual. Even though she was quite hungry.

Swanson noticed it and shook his head. "Look, sergeant, if you need more food, just tell me. We can accomodate you just fine. Don't worry about setting us back.".

"What ?" Surprised at the comments, Ryn then shrugged. If he wanted to help, then fine..."Okay, thanks. Uh, give me another bit of that then." She pointed at the spaghetti-like substance that was filling up a tray.

"You got it." Swanson grinned, setting her up with her food, just as much as she needed. It took another airman to help her with the trays as her shoulder injuries were quite well-known about by now and Ryn relented, in the end just letting them help her. Even though she hated being fussed about, somehow it felt rather nice, having someone to watch out and help.

"Thank you, sir." Ryn smiled back at the end of it.

"Don't mention it." Swanson tipped a mock salute at his white cap that covered the man's hair, and he headed back to the kitchen. There was pretty much always something to do there, and they were in the middle of lunch servings after all.

((not too sure if there is anyone else posting in this thread still...))

Comment

<<From the armory>>

Lena stopped before the mess hall entrance and checked herself. Her clothes seemed to be as neat as they should have been.

'I spent most of today in the mess. And now I'm coming back. What would people think? That I'm starving? Or that I've a black hole in my stomach?' - She giggled to herself and entered the room.

Scorpio looked around, searching for her team leader. Tallon wasn't here yet. Elena slowly approached an empty table and sat down. She continued to observe the room, trying to find some familiar faces.

The mess itself was quite busy; they were serving lunch now, mostly to airmen that she’d seen around before. There were only two people she knew. Head chef Swanson was busy with cooking, as always. And a red-headed woman, whom Ovcharenko recognized as SG-3's Sergeant Ryn Chikozu, thanks to her wounded shoulder, was sitting alone in front of tray with food. Lena had heard talk of Ryn's wound in corridors and crowded places, so she guessed that this was she.

Ovcharenko settled more comfortably in her chair, leaning back, waiting for Lance to show up.
                          Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 09 December 2009, 06:29 PM.

sigpic

Comment

<<From Quarters>>

Lance arrived only moments later. Oxford wasn’t there yet, he saw, but his Russian was, having already secured an empty table.

‘Perfect,’ he thought. ‘Gives us a little time to chat beforehand.’

He approached the woman, a small smile spreading. Had she even left before? It was a question he put into words. “Ovcharenko. You weren’t already here waiting, were you?” Either she'd made really good time or she was purposefully trying to show off. He didn't dare consider the other option--that is, he was actually slower.

((Yeah, Tallon's feeling a little playful. I'm feeling a little tired, so it's off to bed.))

Comment

<<From Outdoors via Hanger Bay>>

He had waited till Sharp had departed the Armoury before entering it with Greg and the Lieutenant. He was not going to have another showdown the man. The Colonel was pi$$ed enough with him as it was, there was no point in giving the SG-1 leader more to grind him over. As it came to Claire, that man was a mother hen. He wondered if in future he needed Sharp’s approval to speak with Davis, something like that won’t surprise him.

Entering the mess hall he noticed Tallon already waiting, giving him an acknowledging wave, Oxford moved to the chow line and picked up a tray for his meal. Picking anything at random with the chicken and mash he moved ot pick up jello, “That kid works fast. Or maybe it’s us who were late in coming,” he spoke to Shelder. Then he scowled at Sharp mentally.

Turning he walked towards Lance, “Thanks for coming by on a short notice. I’m aware I might have pulled everyone from their activities. But to achieve this smoothly we need both teams to work together.” Sitting down, he looked at Lance, and then pointed to Ovcharenko, “I’m sorry. That’s your XO?” Oh joy another Lieutenant, they were doomed. Indeed.

Looking at both, “I’ll call Sergeant Foster as well, so he can go through some basic medical thing, since I have no idea if you have a medic on your team or not. it's best to be safe than be sorry.

Clicking his radio to life he spoke into it, “Foster, can you please come to the mess if you have few moments to spare.

((VS, don't mind Travis, he can be cocky.))

Comment

<<From outdoors to Mess Hall>>

Barden followed Captain Oxford into the mess hall and got into line as well. Grabbing a tray he decided to actually grab more then just an apple and water. He grabbed a plate of chicken and what looked to be vegetables. He actually liked the native vegetation but he couldnt figure out why. He grabbed an apple as well as a bottle of water. He walked over to where Travis had sat down and didnt realise that others would be joining them. He put his weapon on safety as he was still pretty much on shift and might have to leave if an emergency arose out of nowhere. Not that he was worried about that because not much had been going on that day.

"Captain thanks again for allowing me to join you guys for lunch. I dont get to eat much with company. Its refreshing to not be alone at a table for once. Dont mind me being here talk about whatever it is yall were going to talk about."

With that Chris started to dig into his food realising he was hungrier than he though.

<<Mess Hall>>
                                1LT Chris Barden United States Marines
                                Alpha Site Security Team member

Aftermath RP:
                                1st Lt. Chris Barden

Teal'C and Major Lorne -SSU RP

General Hammond: Colonel O'Neil what the hell are doing?!

O'Neill: In the middle of my backswing!?

Comment

Working...
                                X