No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvey slowed to her normal walking pace before walking through the doors of the commissary. She lined up and waited for the coffee machine, grabbing herself a tray she added a fresh coffee in a disposable cup, moving along she added a carton of juice an apple and other various packaged snacks. Moving over to a table she sat down and started to stash the snacks into various pockets on her tac vest, taking sips of the way too hot coffee in between.

Comment

George looked at his watch. " Well actually i have to meet with general Blue., i have to get going. I will see you later" George then gave her a kiss and left.

Comment

Rachael sat there for a moment watching him leave. She finished her food and than went and sat across from Natasha. "Hey, mind if I join you?"
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

((OOC - I'm curious. Who's that person on your Rachel sig? I don't seem to recognize her. Could be the angle of the shot or something...))

"Not at all. Please, Rachel." Natasha said with a hand movement for Rachel to sit on the place in front of her.

Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Rachael took a seat then a drink of her coffee, "So when do you think you will put on your concert?"
            sigpic

Comment

"I'm not sure. It depends on what happens from now on. I mean certainly Liam and I will play, but I know there is at least another person on the base that also plays. Perhaps he also wants to join up and, of course, there is the issue of the public. Better wait untill all teams return to base and the people in the infirmary recover to start thinking about plans..." Natasha answered very enthusiastecly. She is in a very good mood this morning.

Comment

"I heard you got my brother to sing yesterday?" Rachael began, "Was it as bad as he said it was?" She was in a very good mode this morning, she was not sure if it was from the date last night, or the breakfast this morning.
                sigpic

Comment

"Oh, yeah. He's not a bad singer... with a little more training he'll do great. He also told me you're a good singer yourself. Is that true? We must try a duet some time." Natasha aswered.

Comment

((OOC-on my sig its Laura Prepon-plays Donna on That 70s Show))

Rachael was taking a drink of her coffe when she brought up that he brother said they should get her to sing, she almost spit it all over the place, but was able to swallow it. "He did, did he. I am going to have to talk with him. I used to sing alot in talent shows when I was a young kid. I love music, although I have not sung in public in a long, very long time. I am not the best singer, but I can get the notes right." She paused for a second, "As for a duet I would not mind, it might be fun."
                    Last edited by max_omega; 27 June 2006, 10:27 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

"So it's a deal. Whenever you feel in the mood we can train a bit in the Lounge. Don't worry. I won't let you alone until you think you can handle it." Natasha said smiling and taking the last sip of her tea.

Comment

"Well some of my favorite artist to sing to are Meredith Brooks, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Alanis Moressett, Flyleaf, linkin Park, pretty much if I know the song." Rachael look at her cup of coffee and took drank the last bit. "Well what are your plans for the day?"
                        sigpic

Comment

"Right now?... None actually. Something in mind?... I take suggestions." Natasha said smiling while arranging everything in her tray in preparation to leave.

Comment

"Well my plan was to do a complete computer diagnostic of the power generators systems. Most of it is easy work, I just have to set up the computers. Rachael said twisting her coffee cup on the table. "Most of it can be set up through the main science lab."

((OOC-not real sure where I was going to post it probably the sceince lab.))
                            Last edited by max_omega; 27 June 2006, 10:58 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

((OOC - I guess there is a separate slot just for power systems controls. I guess there is one at the SGC too.))

"When you talk like that you seem so professional and sure of yourself that the girl with whom I talked two days ago seems like somebody else. Don't get me wrong, I like to see you so confident." Natasha said with a reassuring smile on her face. She was happy for Rachel. "So I take it's all good. You know. Not so many worries on your mind anymore?" She asked Rachel.

Comment

((OOC-I figure since there is no seperate thread for the generator room, I'd improvise))

"I am always confindent when it comes to engineering, that stuff is easy to get. Its realationships and dealing with people, that gets complicated no matter who you are." Rachael smiled than continued, "Plus after I talked with you I had a short converstation with George, than we had an amazing date last night. And of course I had a nice chat with my brother, even thought we had decided not to tell him yet. I know that when we do tell him, he will happy to see me moving on." Rachael moved as if she was about to get up, "I 'm just going to see where this things goes, before I start to worry to much right now."
                                Last edited by max_omega; 27 June 2006, 11:15 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X