No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zach grabbed two trays, "Shall we try some of this yurnep? You'd better have some first, incase it's yucky."

Comment

George walked into the mess hall after the bar fight that left him on the bad side of many people. George did not regret standing up for himself and his team though, he walked in and got a cu of tea for himself and sat by his lonesome sipping it.

Comment

(Rachael-factory town)

Rachael had been walking with George but he had speed up, she slowly walked in the mess hall she spotted him. Before she walked up to him she got herself some coffee. "Hi, George, can I join you?" she said with a smile.
        Last edited by max_omega; 01 June 2006, 08:04 AM.
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

"of course, have a seat" george said with as much energy is possible. "i am wiped, and from what i have seen people arent to happy with us right now, or should i say my team, they have seemed to identify the fight with SG8 so i think your safe."

Comment

Rachael took a seat across from George and began, "If you want my opinion, it was not your fault." she paused than said, "but if they find out my brother is on SG8 they may not like me either."
            sigpic

Comment

George was getting more depressed about hte subject so he decided to change it.. "So why dont you tell me a little about yourself outside of work?"

Comment

"Well there is not much to tell outside of work, but I'll try, I like math, chess, music, movies, going to beach, and talking with interesting people." Rachael smiled at the last bit of information. What else is there. "Oh, I love fly the f-302."
                sigpic

Comment

George smiled, "well me and math do not really get along but i fly F302's, thats how i got into the progrm, i served as a pilot in the prometheus"

((((occ-I am off for the night, i will be home tomorrow mostly and sunday, we can pick it up then)))))

Comment

Rachael leaned back in the chair, "I don't know to many people who like math, especially as much as I do. Your a pilot, what is your favorite thing about flying?" She pulled the chair forward slightly, He seems really nice.

(Alright-well try to pick it up tomorrow, won't be on much sunday-see LOA thread)
                    Last edited by max_omega; 19 May 2006, 07:40 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Hey, sir, Lyras over there." Sarah pointed.
                      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT
                      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
                        Zach grabbed two trays, "Shall we try some of this yurnep? You'd better have some first, incase it's yucky."

"Sure thing," she nodded then looked at Sharp's tray and rasied an eyebrow, "Is there another colour I should be aware of Colonel?" she asked.

Comment

Lyra was using her sensors to scan the planet surface and she had her eyes closed with those scan results displaying to her on the inside of her eyelids. With her now adult form many of the people around her was glancing at her trying to figure out who she was. She then turned around from the wall and looked around, noticing Sarah, the adult Lyra waved and walked over. "Hello Sarah. I hope that your people have developed another source of food since your homeworld's destruction." Lyra said with a bit sadness in her voice.

Comment

George was glad that they shred some common interests " hen i was a little kid, my parents never had enough money to take long trips let alone the airfare. i grew up in a town where the school was horrible so they had to pay for private school. So any way i had never flown before in my life and that made the prospect of flying even more exciting. And now, it is just as exciting as i imagined. what about yourself, i didnt know there were any civilian 302 pilots"

Comment

"Well I am not a completely trained pilot, I worked on the design and construction team. I was given many chances to go on test runs, with some of the pilots. I went in case something went wrong with the engines. My favorite thing about fly the 302 is getting to go in space, I love the view of a planet from out there." Rachael took a drink of her coffee, "When I was growing up I flew quite a bit, whether it was back and forth from school or visiting my grandparnets."
                              sigpic

Comment

"Yea i think so." Sarah said and gestured to the food on her tray, "Although i dont know if its edible.." she drifted off into thought.
                                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                                LOVE HIM-> DT
                                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Working...
                                X