Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sandyer
    "Good, I'm glad to be off this base after being cooped up here so long." commented Alec. "Though I still have to get some Weapons training but guess that will have to wait till next mission when I don't get shot." With that Alec finishes off his chicken soup and goes to put his bowl away. He comes back and sits down to hears what they were taling about now.
    Alex excused herself quickly from her covernation to go over and check on the only civilian member of SG-4. "Hiya Doc, I'm not interrupting am I?"

Comment

After a long nap, George walked to the mess hall and got some food. he then walked over to the table were his teamates were sitting

Comment

((OOC Sorry RL grabbed me today.))

Richard soon finished his meal and decided to wander around the base untill he could find something to do. <<to lounge>>

Comment

Anthony, savoring the last of his coffee and now getting hungry for a Prune Danish, saw the Major entering the Mess Hall.

"Hey Rhea, how's it going? And are there any Prune Danish's left - I'm getting an odd craving."
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

((GO AIRFORCE!))

Comment

((OOC can we stop the fighting? Oh and my whole family has been in the navy so GO NAVY! ))

Comment

'That wasn't too bad, actually,' Joe thought as he finished his meal.

He thought he saw one of his teammates in the mess hall, but apparently he had left. Joe decided to return to his quarters and read a little bit while his food digested.

<<to quarters>>
                Joe's Bio

Joseph Hayden, economic geologist/sedimentologist, SG-7

Comment

GO! NAVY!

Comment

"No one has been killed on the team yet? That is good. *watch goes off* Damn... *Knight gets up and starts to leave the Mess, turns and says* "I'm going off to explore the base. Later." *walks out*
                    There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

(( OOC - I didn't intend it to be fighting. Just Navy proud. My niece is active service. Her ship is on it's way 'somewhere' right now. My Dad was Navy, my brother was Air Force, I was this close *pinches her fingers together* to being in the Navy. Rotten eyes. I could have been retired by now. *sigh* ))
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

((OOC can we stop the fighting? Oh and my whole family has been in the navy so GO NAVY! ))
                        (GO CUBS!!)

((OOC Sorry RL grabbed me today.))
                        (Pft, a real life? I think I had one of those once... (jk, I went away from my computer a whole 5 minutes yesterday! lmao))
                        sigpic
                        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Donna seen Rhea come over to the table, "Hey Rhea hows u?" then turned and looked at McLeod "Prune danish?...Prunes" she had never liked prunes, she smiled picked up her bottle of water and took a drink.
                          Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                          SG-2: CO
                          Base Senior Biologist,
                          Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

((Heehee, I'm an Airforce/Marines fan, myself. Friends in all branches, though.))

As her team finished and cleared out, Ka'te decided that the sooner she started her inevitable paperwork, the sooner she'd be done. Besides, she was done eating and Jen had gone to see about Gator and Captain Crescent, so she had no excuse to linger.

<<to quarters>>

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                            Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                            (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                              Alex excused herself quickly from her covernation to go over and check on the only civilian member of SG-4. "Hiya Doc, I'm not interrupting am I?"
                              "Not at all have a seat" Replied Alec

((Sorry I didn't reply earlier I didn't notice the post.))
                              I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Originally posted by sandyer
                                "Not at all have a seat" Replied Alec

((Sorry I didn't reply earlier I didn't notice the post.))
                                Alex took a seat on the bench in front of the doctor and smiled slightly, "You've been running around all day too?"

Comment

Working...
                                X