Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planetary_Alliance
    replied
    "It is something Blue would probably have to approve and such. On top of that you'd need to find an open team and a team leader looking for people." Adria said finishing her sandwich and moving on to desert number one at the same time thinking of all the personnel files that she'd have to go through while putting together sg2." Plus you'd have to prove your worth to the team and probably take a lot of crap going from base to actual..." she paused trying to think of the right word and ended the sentence questioningly, "gate work."

Leave a comment:

• RogueRanger
    replied
    {Airman Bonnie Heckman} NPC

"Oh I understand the oversleeping part, I do it all the time. My CO in security has threatend to throw me into a SG team any day now if I don't buck up. He said I need some outdoors work to get my head on straight." Bonnie chuckled under her breath. "He knows though that's what I want though. I heard him saying to one of the Sergeants I'm being wasted here."

Leave a comment:

• Planetary_Alliance
    replied
    "I'm fine." Adria said eating her sandwich looking around the room. "As for the furballs I have to admit I haven't paid much attention today. I overslept A bit with nothing specific to do and just went straight from my quarters here." She said realizing she should probably go find out if they needed help with the furballs, well she should actually start going through personnel files to make SG2 again.

Leave a comment:

• RogueRanger
    replied

"Wow trust me to find a Major to make friends with." Bonnie said to herself with a chuckle and took the seat next to the dark haired woman. She let go of the hand as she was sitting and straightened herself. "Thank you Major...if you don't mind me saying ma'am, you don't look to well. Have you seen any of these furball things at all?" She asked.

Leave a comment:

• Planetary_Alliance
    replied
    Adria looked up at the newcomer to see if she recognized her, but with so many people all the time it wasn't to surprising that she didn't. Deciding to be polite even with her headache Adria stood up and held out her hand. "Major Adriana Jhonson." She said shaking Bonnie's hand and motioning her to a take a seat.
    Last edited by Planetary_Alliance; 26 October 2010, 08:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RogueRanger
    replied
    <from Med Bay 1>

It had taken Bonnie a little while to reach the commissary but finally she got there. Her tummy was really growling now. She swept in and let the door bang as she did, knowing her old friend the Chief would blast her for it....again. The food in the warmers had gone cold because of the furbies but at least there were still a few lights on. Grabbing whatever she could, some sandwhiches, juice, a yoghurt and then more sandwiches she looked for a place to sit. Over near her regular table she saw a young woman she might know. In a few steps she was at the table. "Mind if I join you?" Bonnie placed her things down and held out her hand. "Bonnie Heckman, airman..er woman." She beamed.

Leave a comment:

• Planetary_Alliance
    replied
    <<from personal quarters>>

Walking into the Mess Hall Adria saw a few people she knew so she nodded and made her way to the food. Since she'd been eating pretty good lately and since her neck was stiff and she had a headache she decided to indulge herself and grabbed a sandwich and 2 deserts along with a water. Looking around she found an empty table and sat down to eat. If this headache doesn't go away soon, I might stop by the infirmary. She thought while eating.

Leave a comment:

• Weedle
    replied
    Spoiler:
    Ty heard the call over the Tannoy and doubled his pace, he was quick and after avoiding crashing into several people he reached the armory, swiped his card and told the SF waiting there he should report to security immediately. He fumbled with his keys, dropped them and picked them up, his hands were shaking, "Bloody TER's? What the frak do they need TER's for?" He asked himself as they key finally opened the secure weapons locker.

Moved this post to Armory
    Last edited by Weedle; 09 September 2010, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Colonel Sharp
    replied
    {Master Sergeant Dean Andrews}

Andrews laughed and bid Ty a farewell. After finishing the rest of the meal on his plate he sat there in peace. Sometimes it was nice just to simply sit and think.

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
    The base alarm is going off and SF Lannie got on his mic to the base wide comm. "Security with TERs needed in the Infirmary stat"
    Andrews blinked for a second while hearing the announcement. "TERs....holy ****!" He jumped up, leaving his tray and made his way as fast as he could to the armory - if there was a need for TERs - a base infestation - he would need to be the one handing out the guns.

<To Armory>

Leave a comment:

• Weedle
    replied
    "Yeah, I'm gonna give that place a wide berth. Every time I so much as even ask for a band-aid, it's like six hours before I get out of there. I think those guys are lonely or something, well the chicks maybe." He ambled out with a laugh. "See you later Sarge, I'll just sign the snipe out and be on the range."

<to armory>

Leave a comment:

• Colonel Sharp
    replied
    {Master Sergeant Dean Andrews}

"Hmm, I'm not sure," Dean shrugged. "You might be able to find her in the base directory if you know her name."

"Of course, you might be able to find her in the infirmary if she just came through - you know the procedure."

Leave a comment:

• Weedle
    replied
    Ty walked slowly to the door, then it hit him. He turned around and almost toppled over in his excitement. "Sarge, that officer chick I heard came through the gate with them MIA's, she wasn't an Aussie was she?"

Leave a comment:

• Colonel Sharp
    replied
    [COLOR=Olive]{Master Sergeant Dean Andrews}

Dean chuckled a little. "You got it, Ty. And yeah - have your shot at the AW50. We only got a couple of those left. Gotta make sure they're in pristine condition!" He looked up at Ty as the young man searched his mind for something he might have forgotten.

On the other side of the mess a dark purple looking creature of some sort appeared on top of one of the hanging fluorescent lights, causing it to flicker. Within a second, it was gone...

Leave a comment:

• Weedle
    replied
    Ty nodded to his boss and turned to go then remembered the other matter. "Oh yeah I will Sarge, but hey don't forget that position with SG1 if you speak to the CO. I'll just draw the AW.50 if it's ok. It needs a little adjustment on the deflection sights." He stood there trying to think of something else he needed to say, but it wouldn't come to the front of his head right then and there.

Leave a comment:

• Colonel Sharp
    replied
    (I'm gonna imagine that they went over to a table to eat their meal..correct me if I'm wrong )

[COLOR=Olive]{Master Sergeant Dean Andrews}

"Thank you corporal!"
    Henry said, smiling, then quickly looking behind him as an oven timer went off in the distance. "Oops. Got to run. Nice meeting you both!"

Dean nodded goodbye to Henry as he disappeared into the kitchen. After sitting down and eating the delicious pizza with the two men he rubbed his belly and closed his mouth to cover up a burp.

"Scuse me!"
    Dean said, laughing. "Quite the meal! I just hope this alien cheese sits well."

Dean nodded to the two men as they departed.

"See you later doc!"
    He waved to West and turned to Ty.

"Go for it, Ty. I'm gonna stick around here for a little, hit the lou, and I'll be back in the armory in a little. Radio if you need anything."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X