Clear All

"Earth.." she cleared her throat "yes sir"
    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
    SG-2: CO
    Base Senior Biologist,
    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Nicholas looked around and many of his officers were slowly becoming depressed. "I'm sorry that we are the survivors that we know of but I need to know if all of you can do your duties to the best of your abilities. Who knows perhaps some people fleed and got to safety. Only time will tell." Nicholas said to everyone. "Major please prepare your team." Nicholas ordered as he turned around to leave.

Comment

"yes Straight away Sir"

She looked back down at her note book, and then looked up took a drink of her water and took a deep breath.
        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
        Base Senior Biologist,
        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Nicholas turned and left the Mess Hall.

Comment

Kim walked through the door, wringing her hands, almost stumbling as she got herself some water. She sat down at an empty table for a moment but was soon standing again, unable to keep still. Her heart pounded as the realisation dawned on her that her family were gone. She bit her lip as she remembered the last thing she had said to her father, had she known what his fate was to be, she would never have uttered those words to him. Kim slowly came to a stop and sat down again, buring her head in her hands as she tried to fight back tears.

((woohoo,first post! sorry if its naf!)))

Comment

((okay...how do I reintegrate into the story???))

((sorry...but I had to sleep and now I think my character's lost))

((help!))
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

((well you are in the messhall and having lunch or whatever talking to people anything and until you read anything related to SG-2 then you should do your job))

Comment

((thankies!))

Alana noticed Captain Ashwood sitting by, clearly distraught. And decided she'd better check to see if the woman was alright.

Alana seemed to have taken the news better than most of the base personnel. Afterall, the vast bulk of her colleagues has friends and loved ones on earth.

Alana didn't...She'd severed those ties long ago.

"Captain? Are you alright?"
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Donna took a few minutes to think about things when the General left, Finished the last of her water, then stood up to see if there Were still members of SG2 in the mess hall she seen two of them and spoke out

"SG2 gear up and prepare to go of world... gather in the control room ASAP"

With that she picked up her note book and left for her quaters to get ready.
                    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                    Base Senior Biologist,
                    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Kim jumped slightly and looked up. " dont worry, i'll be fine, just needed a moment to collect my thoughts". she took a deep breath and smiled slightly, i can deal with this she thought to herself just push it out of your mind,and get on with it. "what about you, are you alright?".

Comment

Mia finished her simple meal and wiped the few remaining tears from her eyes and turned towards the remaining crew members in the commisarry. "There's not much I can do til I get to the ha'tak that's heading towards our location," she stated as left the commissary.

(and with that its off to the control room)
                        sigpic

Comment

((whoa, so much typing since I went to bed, lol, Um...SG2 to control room gotcha? ))

Anthony, still reeling from the abrupt message, chugged down his now ice cold coffee and hurried off to suit up for the mission.

((that ok? I'm off to control room now...))
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Claire looked around, through her tears she saw Captian Ashwood, knowing they all had to deal with their grief in their own way, she got up and left for her room.

She wanted to be alone and now that's all she was.

Alone.

Comment

((I know ive been gone for a while.))

Tears stung Sarahs eyes as she got up from her seat to leave.
                              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT
                              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Kim took a deep breath and stood up from her seat. she walked swifty to the door, her mind deep in thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X