No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackie had a mission, okay it was her own, not through any official orders. She’d lost her team, recovered and now needed a new one. SG-10 was gone, dead and buried. Jackie was all that was left. Determined after too much time recovering from her injuries; physical therapy and the damn shrink, she was finally cleared for duty.

She was in luck, two were here. Grabbing a coffee only, Jackie slid into a chair at their table. “Major, Lieutenant… I was told your team might need a new civilian on your team.” She took a sip and then another of her coffee. “Name’s Dr. Royal, archaeologist and linguist. But I am also pretty handy with firearms as well, for a civilian...” Jackie put on her best smile.

Comment

Oh my god! Adria thought as another person walked up asking about a team spot. This one a civilian that she knew she had to have on her team but still was she wearing a sign that said, 'Looking for new team members!' She didn't know but still she was silent waiting on her coast guard bud to answer.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Michael scooped a piece of his cake and savored the flavor while the linguist introduced himself. " Well ma'am if that is the case I may need some training to assist in the sniping tasks but as for stealth, half the ships I have boarded I have done so covertly. I am sure I can be of help in that department"

Comment

"Ok, I want to see you in the training field outside tomorrow at 1300 hours." She said to Michael. Then he turned to the new civilian. "Ok I have to ask. Do I have a sign on my back saying 'Requesting new team members'?"

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Michael smiled "Sounds good Ma'am, I'll see you there". Taking his last bite of cake, Michael washed the crumbs in his mouth with one last swig of Chocolate milk. " Is there anything else Major?"

Comment

"Actually you can answer the question I just asked the civilian before you leave." Adria said leaning back in her chair.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Michael Chuckled "No ma'am, you just happened to be the first CO i came across". Waiting a sfew seconds with silence he then nodded and walked away.

Comment

"1300 Lt." Adria called after him before turning back to the civilian.

((I don't trust my spelling at the moment to spell that one out))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Smiling at the woman's frustration, Jacki shook her head. "No, not on your back, Major. But on the team rosters are posted. I looked for one that might need my skillset."

Taking a sip of her coffee, she then tore off a piece of doughnut and dunked it ito her coffee before popping it into her mouth.

Comment

"Fair enough. So you want in on my team. You know we are a stealth specialty team whenever we go on military focused missions right?" Adria asked finishing her jello and starting to feel tired. Does no on one this base sleep like a normal person? She thought to herself.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Watching as she seemed to get a little more approval, Jacki tilted her head a bit, "Stealth specialty team? What exactly does that mean?"

Comment

"Basically we are a black ops team. We go in scout out an area report enemy movements, guard spots without getting caught." Adria said looking at her empty plate. "That is our military side. Now of course like all the other teams we also go in and do the standard meet and greets, explorations, and new planet checks."

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Nodding at the major's explaination, "Okay. I don't see why that specialty would be a problem. If you have any specific additional training or testing you'd like me to go through I'd be willing. And I am certain you'd like to look through my file. But do you have any direct questions for me?"

Comment

"What did you say your name was again?" Adria asked, she was remembering a file she had read earlier the name had been weird starting with a J and the person had been a doctor. Maybe this was her.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Jacki smiled. Nothing like snatching someone with a title down a notch or two by making them repeat their name. But this was one that didn't really care too much for titles. Sure it opened some doors but got in the way sometimes as well.

"Doctor Jacqualine Royal." She smiled saying her name slower this time. "But Jacki is fine..."

Comment

Working...
                                X