No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Harvey walked down the line of the commissary grabbing various candy bars, and other packet goodies. She placed the munchies in her pack and grabbed a coffee and a slice of Chocolate cake and sat down at a table. She took out her PDA and stated to sip her coffee. She studied the information on her PDA hoping it would kill some time before the mission.

Comment

It was 15 minutes later when Major Harvey heard the announcement over the PA....

=^=SG teams 3 and 6 please report to the control room.=^=

She checked her watch, the three hours was nearly up. She took the last gulp of coffee and headed off to the control room.

(OOC - Yeay! going on a mission at last, off to SG6 mission thread)

Comment

Kim looked up from her crossword and smiled at zach "hi, i'm alright,yourself?". she accidently flicked her pen out of her hand sending it flying "oh honestly" she mumbled,rolling her eyes "lets not trash the place Kim".

Comment

Replying to Mia "I just got here. and i was wondering how i could be help the cause of the Tari"
          sigpic

Comment

Zach laughed, "Are you always this accident prone? and don't think i didn't hear the beverage incident earlier. Do you need any help on the crossword?" Zach smiled, "After all, a soldier your age needs all the help she can get!" Zach winked at her.

Comment

ON:
              Mia looked over at Ralik and replied, "Well for now, I think that Doc will be wanting our help healing those who have been injured. If you'll excuse me I need to do a few things." and with that she picked up her tray and placed the trash in a trash can and left the tray by the trash can and left the commissary with no set destination in mind.

OFF: to where ever..
              sigpic

Comment

Disapoited railk gets up and wanders off.
                sigpic

Comment

Kim raised her eyebrow at Zach and smiled slightly. " A soldier my age is perfictly capable of most things...except crosswords i guess" She gestures to the empty seat next to her.

Comment

Zach sat down, "So, you're English and you can't do crosswords?" Zach shaked his head. "What's the next clue?"

Comment

Kim laughed " i never was a crossword kinda girl i guess" Kim picked up the crossword and looked for the next clue "so then,how you holding up?"

Comment

"Me? I'm good, the real question is, are you holding up alright?"
                        Zach looked at Kim, he smiled. "You know that you don't have to keep ot bottled up, i know what you girls are like with emotions."

Comment

(Since ascanded isnt replying i'm removing myself from this room. Because iv just asked a question a real reason cant be given. Apologies.)

Comment

Kim frowned slightly "No offence, but when it comes to emotions,i'm not like most girls..well not like the girls i used to know, besides, i'm fine, you just have to get on with things hav'nt you?" Kim gave Zach a smile and looked back down at the crossword. Truth was, she wasnt fine. It had taken her long enough to get over her mother's death, she almost felt emotionally drained trying to get over the loss of her father. But she felt quite lucky, the only person she had dear in her life was her father, she had no friends and the millitary was her only love.

Comment

"I suppose so, i mean i don't know how everyone else is holding up, but you've just got to block it out and get on with your job."

Comment

Capt. Adams entered the mess on a mission. She was going to eat something and it was going to stay there. She had figured out a few days before that she wasn't really dealing with the stress and grief of the current situation, just burying it. But it was working it's way to the surface.
                                She choose a sandwich and jell-o then sat down. After only a few bites of each, she had as much as she could take, and left for the locker rooms.

((to locker rooms))
                                sig by PM

Comment

Working...
                                X