No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Not much." Mia replied as she looked up as someone sat down across from her and continued, "You're Tok'ra, i can sense the symbiote within you. I didn't know there was others on the base."
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
      Zach came bursting in through the doors, "Claire? Claire? Are you in here?"
      Turning towards him, Claire replied "Yeah, i'm here."
      Zach ran towards her, "I've got great news."
      "What is it?" she replied
      "I've been transferred to SG1 as researcher and translator."
      Zach paused realising he was talking too fast, he waited for Claire's reply.
      "Transferred? Since when? Man, I'm been soo outta the loop" she mocked. "But that's great news. I'm sure the Colonel would be gald to have you aborad," she smiled and asked, "Mind opening that silly can for me? I'm dead thirsty."

Comment

Having finished her tea, Veronica had realized she had broken one of her first rules. She hadn't brought a book with her. She didn't really know anyone else in the mess, and since starting a conversation cold wasn't appealing to her right now, she took her anti-social feeling self back to her room.

(to quarters)
        sig by PM

Comment

BASE INTERCOM MESSAGE:

"All members of SG2 report to the briefing room"
          Lt.Col Donna Henderson
          SG-2: CO
          Base Senior Biologist,
          Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Zach picked up the can and pulled the pull ring up and it opened with a loud fizz, the coke fizzed over the opening and went all over Zach, Claire started laughing, Zach grinned, "oh well, looks like the coke's on me!" he gave Claire the can, "Here you go"
            "Thanks" she replied, "so when did you get a transfer?"
            "I spoke to General Blue, i requested i join SG1 to you know, help out with any neogiations with any new races we come across, and well, also........"
            "What?"
            "I wanted to be in the same team as you, to keep a eye on you, can't have you getting hurt again."
            Claire smiled "Hey, that's not funny, but it's nice to know that somebody's got my back."
            "Well i'll always be there, plus, we've got to go find the Colonel and let him know that you're fit and well."

Comment

She took a sip, "Yea barely" When she got look from him, "It took most of energy just to get here and didn't really have energy to open the can... I was almost going to scream at the can when you came barging in."

When Zack laughed, she poked her tounge at him, "besides, I noticed you never answered my questions from earlier." and passed him her can of coke and batted her lashes innocently.

Comment

"Which ones? i spoke to General Blue a couple of days again while you were unconscious and requested a transfer, he got back to me today and said yes, so here i am, also i think the Colonel will definately be glad to have a sane person on the team, and not loads of people who always seem to get beaten up by every person they come across." Zach winked. he swigged a bit of the coke, and passed it back to Claire, "so where are you from in America?

Comment

"The ones regarding SG-2 Mission to earth" She gave him a odd look. "Well I grew up in Washington DC. Dad..." She gladly took a coke and drank, covering her chokke with one large sip. She wanted to her father's fate. Till she did, she knew she wouldn't get any rest.

Comment

"BEVERAGE!" Kim shouted,almost knocking her tea over. she scribbled down the word on her crossword and looked up sheepishly as the odd stares she was getting. "sorry...got a little excited there...".

Comment

Originally posted by Major Henderson
                      BASE INTERCOM MESSAGE:

"All members of SG2 report to the briefing room"
                      Anthony, havining finished his coffee, and feeling somewhat lightheaded, made his way out of the Mess Hall.

((To breifing room))
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"Claire, i've got bad news, SG2 got back while you where unconcious, nothing is left of Earth except an Asteroid belt and debris lodged on the moon, which is now orbiting the Sun."
                        Claire started crying, "I'm sorry Claire, i really am. i heard it from the General, i was planning on breaking it to you gently, but you wanted to know."

Comment

Claire nodded in between her sobs. She knew it ws coming, but even hearing it was like a stab of knife. right this moment she wanted to be alone. She didn't have the energy, yet she didn't care.

She mumbles something along the lines of : "Excuse me" and ran out of the mess hall before Zack could stop her.

Comment

Zach called after Claire, but he knew that he had better let her have some time alone, to come to terms with what had happened, he knew that he was only postponing the anguish in his heart at the loss of his family, his mother with who he had had an argument with before he left for the USA for the job offer, he had never reconciled with her. Glancing around the room, he saw Major Ashwood in the corner, he got up and walked over to her. "Hello Major, how are you doing?"

Comment

On

Jim walked into the Mess hall, his Zat's bouncing off his side after being just throw around his waist and not buckled up properly, once again not noticing anyone he knew in there, he grabbed some green Jello a slice of apple pie, and, after reasoning with the chef, was allowed some vanilla ice cream, sat down and began eating with his knife and fork. He had grabbed a spoon and stuck it into the ice cream.

Off

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Seph slowly entered the mess, scanning his surroundings. But then he saw Jim, muching away at the jelo and broke out into a brisk job.

"Jim!"

"Feeling' better?" Said the doctor with an enourmous grin on his face.

Comment

Working...
                                X