No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donna still wasn't sure but she would check later. She gave an unamused glance to McLeod, to see how he felt about it. Now it definetly seemed like Hanmer was beeing replaced and all to soon in her opinion.

"Nevermind" she replied "It happens. Take a seat why don't you" she said with slight sarcasm.

"This is my second in comand Major McLeod and this is Lee Howard who was the newbie untill now" she geustured to each of them inturn as she introduced them "There's another member Captian Adams, who is around somewhere". She picked up her almost empty glass of juice and took a sip.

"Well seeing as I haven't read your file yet Lt. tell me a bit about your background?" seems she was getting to know her team today.
    Lt.Col Donna Henderson
    SG-2: CO
    Base Senior Biologist,
    Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

"Well what do you want to know about me anything in particular". Mike says looking at Lt. Col. Henderson.
      Last edited by SGC and SGA; 12 September 2007, 02:11 PM.
      Lance Corporal Mike Sheppard, SG-2

Chief Petty Officer John Dasani, SG-5

GateWorld Role Playing

Comment

Donna rolled her eye's "Your background" she emphasiesed "Military background to be specific, if that helps you any to answer my question" she shook her head a little.
        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
        Base Senior Biologist,
        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Adria walks into the mess hall for the first time. "Wow," she says to her self, "its so big.". she sees an empty table in the corner. "I think i'll sit there" She walks over to the table and starts to eat alone. When she finished she walked towards her room.
          Last edited by Planetary_Alliance; 15 August 2006, 10:13 PM.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Looking at Lt. Col. Henderson I say. "I went to College at Wagner College". "After that I served in Iraq for Two years"."Then I got tranferred to Cheyenne Mountain to be gate room sercurity"."I got sercurity clearence from General O'neill on the stargate program"."I then got an offer from general O"neill to go to the alpha site and as you can see I took it."Can you tell me something about yourself.
            Last edited by SGC and SGA; 12 September 2007, 02:13 PM.

GateWorld Role Playing

Comment

Donna grinned "A Marine, well now all I need is a Navy officier on the team an I have a full collection". She gave McLeod a feel free to but in at anytime look. He was her second in command and his opinion mattered. Plus it saved her asking all the questions.

Turning her attention back to the Marine, she was still amused ever so slightly at this. She hadn't been herself or in a good mood since returning from the last mission, which was understandable and it was unlucky for the two newbie's who seemed to have come along at the wrong time. Though she was impressed that he had survived being gateroom secruity, there was a high turn over of staff in that department. She switched her look to that of a serious one and replied to the question the Marine had asked,

"Am your commanding officer and am the one who's orders you follow, thats all you need to know" she grinned.
              Lt.Col Donna Henderson
              Base Senior Biologist,
              Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

He looks at Henderson and says " Excuse me Lt. Col. may I ask what happened on your last mission".

GateWorld Role Playing

Comment

coming from quarters
                  Adria walks into the mess hall and looks around. "Where should i sit." she thought, "It realy sucks not realy knowing anyone here."

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Adria not seeing anyone she knew found a empty table and sat down and ate her food in peace.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

After Adria had finished her meal she couldn't decide where to go, to the gym or to her quarters. So she just sat at her little table watching everyone else eating while catching little bits of other conversations.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

After Adria sat and listened for a while she decided that it was time for her to go back to her quarters.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by SGC and SGA
                          He looks at Henderson and says " Excuse me Lt. Col. may I ask what happened on your last mission".
                          Donna put down her glass and turned to the Lt as he asked the question, nodding to him,

"Routine mission, locals were not particulary friendly, long story short we lost a team member"

She picked up her glass again and took a drink.
                          Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                          Base Senior Biologist,
                          Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by Major Henderson
                            Donna put down her glass and turned to the Lt as he asked the question, nodding to him,

"Routine mission, locals were not particulary friendly, long story short we lost a team member"

She picked up her glass again and took a drink.
                            Adria was just walking out of the luch line when she over heard what Lt. Col. Henderson said. So she walked over and said, "Hello I am 2nd Lt. Adriana Linda Jhonson." She saluted her ranking officer, "Would you mind if i joined you?"

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Looking at Lt. Col. Henderson and saying " I am sorry for you teams lost".
                              Last edited by SGC and SGA; 19 August 2006, 02:54 PM.

GateWorld Role Playing

Comment

"Thanks" she managed out "But we will get him back, we know he is still a live... just don't know where he is" Donna put her glass back down,

"So...Mazzarella, where you from?" she asked changing the subject, as the topic of Hanmer was still to fresh in her mind.

Looking up to the person who had came over to the table she attempted a smile, she had a little team thing going here but hey, one more person, why not, she wasn't in the most friendliest moods but she was attempting to be sociable, trying to be her normal self, which she was usually good at doing even though she wasn't inside,

"Sure, pull up a seat, am Lt.Col Henderson, Major McLeod, Lee Howard and Lt Mazzarella" she introduced each in turn.
                                Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                                Base Senior Biologist,
                                Stargate RP, Gateworld

Comment

Working...
                                X