No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim gave a wweary smile, one that showed how worn out he was. "Thank you Captain..." Jim dug into his blue Jello and then took a bite out of his meat pie. "Ah, forgot my tea, i'll be right back..." Jim got up made himself a cup of tea and walked back. "So, I have to ask, because lately everythings a big fuzz...did...did you loose anyone on Earth?" Jim asked out of general interest.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

"My family and friends. No one special" he said before he realised the joke was in bad humor.
      this is a hard time for all of us - leave the jokes out
      He smiled meekly hoping the major didn't take offence.
      "I'm sorry"
      "How about you have you lost anyone?".................
      child_of_the_gods:
      Character Name: Alexis Winters
      Position: SG7 team member

My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

Comment

"Sorry to cut this short sir but im not feeling well." he said feeling suddenly not to great...........
        "I'm just heading down to the Infirmary, I'll catch up with you a bit later....."
        Winters pushed out his chair holding his stomach and limped out of the mess hall...............(Infirmary)
        child_of_the_gods:

Comment

"UH, ok...." Jim looked cautiously at the fruit and the cake Alex had eaten and then debated weather or not to follow him.

You idiot, he's a member of your team, you need to keep informed of the status of your team
          What if he wants some privacy though...? the doctors will need a while to look after him...

"Grrr" Jim said as he stood up, finished off his blue jello and left it at he table and walked at a brisk pace towards the infirmary.

<<Leaves Mess>>

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Dr. Black finished eating, he had had a nice conversation with the Major, he stood up and left for the infirmary, hoping to see that young lieutenant. He remembered the other lieutenant asking him if Davis was gonna be alright. He replied that he didn't know, he was a PhD doctor, not an MD doctor. He promised that he would get back to her on her teammate's condition.

Comment

When Joseph Hanson approched him and said "Errr. Hello there Sir. I'm Dr. Joseph Hanson, SG7." All Rag'nor did was look at him and then look away. He then followed Kim out of the messhall towards the science labs...

Comment

(((Just so you know, I was just saying it in passing, sort of like when your walking past someone and you say hello...wasnt looking for a conversation)))

Comment

BASE INTERCOM: 'All teams to gateroom.' Blue announced. 'Team COs to control room for mission briefing.'

Comment

Alec walked into the mess hall after just hearing the General on the intercom knowing that he wouldn't be needed because he wasn't yet officialy on SG-4 even though the General hinted at it when he got to the base after badly spraining his ankle. He then walked over and grabbed a jelly sandwich and went and sat down and ate hoping for some company.
                    I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

"G'day Mate", came a quite yet smooth toned voice. "looks like you need some company". "Im Luietenant Issac Matthews ive been assigned to the marines as SG-6. im not sure if im team leader yet. the Lt brings up a plate and sits oposite of Dr Alec." Yum, Vegemite. the last Australian Momento" he snickerd." yeah i heard the generals announcement. since its just me as SG-6, im sure im not needed at the present time. ((I belive i need some Team members)). "What brings you to the mess?"

Name: Issac Matthews
                      Team: SG-3(Marines)
                      click for biography

Comment

Startled by the swiftness of the luietenant Alec looked up and said "Oh, just killing some time until the General calls me to be briefed. It should be any minuet now or do you think I should go now because he did hint at me being on SG-4 when he got me transfered. To bad I couldn't do anything earlier but I got my ankle hiking the day before Earth. Well you know.... Wait we should go to the Control room just incase we are needed. I'd rather look foolish than be called down and be late. Acually I'm headen to the Briefing room" Alec runs out of the room leaving Issac with a dumb stuck look on his face.

(Alec leaves Mess and heads to Briefing Room)
                        Last edited by sandyer; 19 September 2005, 03:37 PM.
                        I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Donna decide to take a slight detour to the mess hall before she went to the infirmary, she needed a drink and was a little hungry, she walked in and picked up a bottle of orange juice, she was gonna pick up something to eat and decided that she would just have an energy bar she had in one of her pockets. the she head out to the infirmary.
                          Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                          SG-2: CO
                          Base Senior Biologist,
                          Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Donna strolled into the mess hall this time planing on getting some thing to eat, she went over to the counter and picked up a chicken mayo and sweetcorn sandwich and a glass of milk and grabbed an apple, she went over to a table and sat down. She got her note book and turned to the back where she had some symbols and goauld and stuff took out her pen and wrote down the symbol for moon she wasnt gonna forget that one again. then she started to eat her food.
                            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
                            SG-2: CO
                            Base Senior Biologist,
                            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Anthony came into the Mess Hall, still quite frazzled from the surge of activity he'd witnessed in the Infirmery. He decided he'd be able to choke down a bit of a sandwich in the meanwtime. He headed to the counter and found himself instead irrisitable attracted to the mac and cheese which normally made his sick to his stoumach. Grabbing a Coke along with that he made his way to a table. he noticed Major Hendorson and scooted over.

"Hey. That was some scene in the infirmery, huh? I hope I never end up in there. Though with my luck I probably will." He chomped into his sandwich. "What's next for SG2? You know?"
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

(from Infirmary)
                                "I heard SG2 is up for a suicide mission into the heart of a new technologicly advanced race of unfathomable cruelty's base" said Winters smiling and sitting down with the other two. His wounded shoulder hurt but wasn't to bad.
                                "Although," he said , "Not from a realiable source"...............
                                child_of_the_gods:

Comment

Working...
                                X