No announcement yet.

Your Emotional TV-Show/Movie ( Scifi/other genre ) Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st - When Kate Todd gets shot and killed - NCIS (50)
    2nd - When The Doctor regenerates (all Doctors) - Doctor Who (50)
    3rd - When Sam has to shoot Martouf - Stargate SG-1 (Divide and Conquer) (50)
    4th - Rory, as the Last Centurion, watching over Amy for nearly two thousand years, Doctor Who (50)
    5th - Radar informing the rest of the 4077th about Lt. Col. Blake's death - M*A*S*H (50)
    6th - Idris/TARDIS says "I love you" to the Doctor - The Doctor's Wife, Doctor Who (50)
    7th - Tony hearing Gibbs saying "Jenny" multiple times over the phone before he finds out she's dead - NCIS (50)
    8th - When Janet Frasier dies, SG1 (50)
    9th - When Beckett arrives at Castle's apartment and kisses him - Castle (50)
    10th - "You are always here to me. And I always listen" to "Goodbye Sweetie", The Name of the Doctor, Doctor Who (50)
    11th - Lt Tasha Yar's Memorial speech, ST:TNG 'Skin of Evil' (50)

- The last few minutes of Blake's 7 (48)
    - When Ned Stark gets beheaded - Game of Thrones (36)
    - When Jacob and Selmak die, SG-1 (35)
    - Delenn's final goodbye to Sheridan - Babylon 5 (20)
    - Ducky clutching his chest and collapsing on the beach - NCIS (17)
    - When Loki finds out his true heritage - Thor (18)
    - The lawyer Alan Birch dies, Dr. Jeremey Geiger has an emotional breakdown - Chicago Hope (8)
    - Aeryn Sun's funeral - Farscape, Die Me Dichotomy (9)
    - Scully's reaction to Mulder's "death." "This is NOT happening!" - X-Files (6)
    - Kirk´s reaction when Spock died - Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan (3)
    - Sophia comes out of the barn as a walker after weeks of searching- Walking Dead (3)
    - The Last 5 minutes of 'The Message' - Firefly (2)
    - When Neal dies - Once Upon a Time (2)
    - Data's Farewell to Lal- ST:TNG The Offspring (3)
    - Everyone's reaction (esp.Wilson's) while Amber is dying - House MD (1)
    sigpic

Comment

4th - Rory, as the Last Centurion, watching over Amy for nearly two thousand years, Doctor Who (50)
      5th - Radar informing the rest of the 4077th about Lt. Col. Blake's death - M*A*S*H (50)
      6th - Idris/TARDIS says "I love you" to the Doctor - The Doctor's Wife, Doctor Who (50)
      7th - Tony hearing Gibbs saying "Jenny" multiple times over the phone before he finds out she's dead - NCIS (50)
      10th - "You are always here to me. And I always listen" to "Goodbye Sweetie", The Name of the Doctor, Doctor Who (50)

- Delenn's final goodbye to Sheridan - Babylon 5 (20)
      - The lawyer Alan Birch dies, Dr. Jeremey Geiger has an emotional breakdown - Chicago Hope (8)
      - Aeryn Sun's funeral - Farscape, Die Me Dichotomy (10)
      - Sophia comes out of the barn as a walker after weeks of searching- Walking Dead (3)

Comment

- Delenn's final goodbye to Sheridan - Babylon 5 (21)

Comment

- Data's Farewell to Lal- ST:TNG The Offspring (4)
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

- The last few minutes of Blake's 7 (49)

Comment

- The last few minutes of Blake's 7 (49)
              - When Jacob and Selmak die, SG-1 (36)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

12th - The last few minutes of Blake's 7 (50)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

- Delenn's final goodbye to Sheridan - Babylon 5 (22)

Comment

- When Loki finds out his true heritage - Thor (19)
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

- The Doctor shows Vincent Van Gogh how much he is loved, Vincent & the Doctor, Doctor Who (1)

Comment

- Data's Farewell to Lal- ST:TNG The Offspring (5)
                          - The Doctor shows Vincent Van Gogh how much he is loved, Vincent & the Doctor, Doctor Who (1)
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

- When Loki finds out his true heritage - Thor (20)
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

- When Jacob and Selmak die, SG-1 (37)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

- When Jacob and Selmak die, SG-1 (37)
                                - Aeryn Sun's funeral - Farscape, Die Me Dichotomy (11)

Comment

Working...
                                X