Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. The Witchking (Return of the King) (1st)
    2. Boromir (Fellowship) (3rd) Poor Sean Bean....

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      7) Executive Officer Kane - Alien (the guy who is merrily eating dinner when an alien bursts out of his chest) (1st)
      I'll second that for my 10th vote.

Comment

For now, seeing as votes are being labelled with 1st, 2nd and 3rd, I will only list the deaths which are through.

Current List of Deaths

Anakin Skywalker - Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
        Blake, Soolin, Dayna, Tarrant, Vila and Avon - Blake's 7, "Blake"
        Boromir - Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
        Captain James T. Kirk - Star Trek: Generations
        D'Argo - Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars
        HAL 9000 2001: A Space Odyssey
        Joyce Summers - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
        Londo and G'Kar - Babylon 5
        Spock in "The Wrath of Khan"
        Wash - Serenity
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Would this count as a death? (Heroes spoiler)

Spoiler:
          Claire. I forget the name of the episode, but it's the scene where the football player tries to rape her, she tries to get away from him, and she falls and something goes through her neck. Next thing she knows, she's being autopsied... the object in her neck is removed, and she wakes up. Does that count as a death?
          I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Without having seen what happens (still a week or so before Heroes gets premiered over here) I couldn't say. Doesn't sound like it though....
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
              Without having seen what happens (still a week or so before Heroes gets premiered over here) I couldn't say. Doesn't sound like it though....
              Okay, I won't vote it in, then. Signal - sorry if I gave too much away in describing the scene for you. Must be hard to run a tournament like this, with spoilers right, left, and center for shows that haven't been aired yet in some parts of the world :-/
              I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CatGoddess View Post
                Would this count as a death? (Heroes spoiler)

Spoiler:
                Claire. I forget the name of the episode, but it's the scene where the football player tries to rape her, she tries to get away from him, and she falls and something goes through her neck. Next thing she knows, she's being autopsied... the object in her neck is removed, and she wakes up. Does that count as a death?
                I don't think that counts as a "death".

Comment

5. Talyn - Into The Lion's Den, Pt 2: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (3rd and through)
                  6. Crais - Into The Lion's Den, Pt 2: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (3rd and through)
                  7. *Spoilers for Deep Space Nine Season 7*
                  Spoiler:
                  Kai Winn - Deep Space Nine, last episode (3rd and through)

8. Hudson - Aliens (1st)
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

2. Dobson- Firefly "Serenity Part 2"
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                      For Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince;
                      Spoiler:
                      1. Dumbledore (1)

aagghhh!! jmb, you didn't have to bring that one up .... i had just finished crying over that one a week or so ago .... course i read it when it first came out ... just still in denial and shock??

*sigh*

teehee!!
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!
                      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                        aagghhh!! jmb, you didn't have to bring that one up .... i had just finished crying over that one a week or so ago .... course i read it when it first came out ... just still in denial and shock??

*sigh*

teehee!!
                        Are you gonna need the deathly hallows helpline when it comes out?

Originally posted by Mugglenet
                        Waterstone's has announced plans to set up a special helpline for fans after Deathly Hallows comes out this summer. JKR revealed in June that two more characters would die (who she hadn't intended on dying), and the UK book chain says "this could be a similar moment to when Take That split up - there could be a lot of upset teenagers out there. We are looking to set up a helpline for them."

Comment

so it would seem ... i cried sooooo hard through the scene you mentioned ... i couldn't read the words anymore through the tears .... ... it took me ages to overcome it ... i was sorely teased cause i wouldn't let it go ... i just know it was a planned event between he and mr slimey and he WILL be back ... please tell me he WILL be back ....

ok, is the helpline open yet???

do you have to be a teenager????

teehee!!!
                          sigpic
                          SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                            ok, is the helpline open yet???

do you have to be a teenager????
                            no and no

Comment

no and no
                              awww as i suspected .... no help for me ...

but will keep it in mind ... 'cept that could be an expensive long distance call!!

teehee!!

sry sig ... back to voting!!
                              sigpic
                              SCORE!!

Comment

Hehe, was just going to say that.....we're all probably going to need it in six months.

The last one was soooo hard to get over.....and she'll probably rip out our hearts again.

Comment

Working...
                                X