This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
    Warmbeachbrat, its been noted, and will be changed next vote count, and before anyone else asks, the answer is NO, one time thing only, thems the rules
    Thanks most kindly!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

(#6)Scarrens (Farscape)
      (#7)The Jem'Hadar (DS9)
      (#8)Leoben Conroy (Battlestar Galactica)

...puts those thru....

(#9) Megatron (Transformers) I was crazy about this cartoon as a kid. wiki link

(#10) Mayor Richard Wilkins III (Buffy TVS)

As far as my 11th vote goes, anyone have one they really, really want put through? Ask and I'll weigh all the options. If just one person asks then well that one goes then.... Or if someone is willing to make either my 9th or 10th noms their 11th, I'd vote for one they wanted....though Mayor Wilkins might make it. He only needs one more vote and really needs to be in this tourney.
      Last edited by LoneStar1836; 17 July 2006, 11:24 AM.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

6. Snape (Harry Potter)- and yes, this draws the "is he or isn't he?" question. I think he counts, for now. *shiny new!*
        7. Leoben Conoy (Battlestar Galactica) <---one more vote needed
        8. Lilah (Angel) <---one more vote needed
        9. Holtz (Angel) *shiny new!*
        10. Captain Barbossa and the Pirates of the Black Pearl (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl) *shiny new!*

11. Gaius Baltar (Battlestar Galactica TNS) this could be controversial, so Ptah, do you think he counts as a villain?

Comment

4. snape (harry potter)
          5. mayor richard wilkins 3rd (buffy)
          6. lilah (angel)
          7. glory (buffy)
          8. the alliance (firefly and serenity)
          9. holtz (angel)
          10. scarens (farscape)

thats my 10 votes then cause i voted 3 in another post earlier on. looking forward to this tournement
          Last edited by scifi_girl; 17 July 2006, 12:03 PM.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
            4. snape (harry potter)
            5. mayor richard wilkins 3rd (buffy)
            6. lilah (angel)
            7. glory (buffy)
            8. voldemort (harry potter)
            9. holtz (angel)
            10. scarens (farscape)

thats my 10 votes then cause i voted 3 in another post earlier on. looking forward to this tournement
            Voldemort seems to have enough votes already, I went through and counted (Ptah didn't include his own latest vote in the last count)- so you can pick someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
              6. Snape (Harry Potter)- and yes, this draws the "is he or isn't he?" question. I think he counts, for now. *shiny new!*
              As of the latest book, he seems to be, so I say thats fine.
              9. Holtz (Angel) *shiny new!*
              Is holtz really a villain, sure he's an enemy, but the man never really did wrong, he just wanted Angel to suffer as he did... *shurugs* meh, I'll let him in
              10. Captain Barbossa and the Pirates of the Black Pearl (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl) *shiny new!*
              I will green whoever gets him in! Come on Sci-fi_girl, you have that 11th vote
              11. Gaius Baltar (Battlestar Galactica TNS) this could be controversial, so Ptah, do you think he counts as a villain?
              Sounds okay to me
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Vote 11

Number 2 (The Prisoner)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                  (#6)Scarrens (Farscape)
                  (#7)The Jem'Hadar (DS9)
                  (#8)Leoben Conroy (Battlestar Galactica)

...puts those thru....

(#9) Megatron (Transformers) I was crazy about this cartoon as a kid. wiki link

(#10) Mayor Richard Wilkins III (Buffy TVS)

As far as my 11th vote goes, anyone have one they really, really want put through? Ask and I'll weigh all the options. If just one person asks then well that one goes then.... Or if someone is willing to make either my 9th or 10th noms their 11th, I'd vote for one they wanted....though Mayor Wilkins might make it. He only needs one more vote and really needs to be in this tourney.

I would really, really, really like to see Krycek, Krace, & Murdock to make it through (looks like Krycek is closest to making it). I've alread used up my votes, so I have nothing to bribe you with--except maybe green!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

My last 5 nominations :

7. Venom (Spiderman)
                    8. Holtz (Angel)
                    9. Capt Barbarosa
                    10. Isabelle (The 4400)
                    11. Major Richard Wilkins (Buffy TVS)
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Voldemort seems to have enough votes already, I went through and counted (Ptah didn't include his own latest vote in the last count)- so you can pick someone else.
                      thanks trek_girl. i hadnt noticed. in that case ill go for the alliance from serenity and firefly

ive changed my list just in case im suppose to

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Krycek is already through. Missster.Freeman voted for him with their 11th vote otherwise that was going to be who I was going to vote for.

I'll think about voting for Captain Craise. He was a great villain on Farscape, but he redemed himself so I'm not sure how I feel about him.

Sorry, I can't vote for Murdock. As much as I loved MacGyver as a kid and as wicked as Murdock was, I just don't see he or the tv show falling under the sci-fi/fantasy genre. Even if MacGyver stopped a nuclear reactor meltdown with a chocolate bar.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

11. Megatron! (Transformers)

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Even if MacGyver stopped a nuclear reactor meltdown with a chocolate bar.
                            OMG I nearly blew pineapple chunks out of my nostrils! That was just too funny. I'd never seen that episode before. Awesome. I just have to see that episode.

I'll think about voting for Captain Craise. He was a great villain on Farscape, but he redemed himself so I'm not sure how I feel about him.
                            I felt the same about Craise when I was deliberating over choice of villains. Did my vote for Krycek make it number 3? I thought mine made it 2 for Krycek.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                              OMG I nearly blew pineapple chunks out of my nostrils! That was just too funny. I'd never seen that episode before. Awesome. I just have to see that episode.

I felt the same about Craise when I was deliberating over choice of villains. Did my vote for Krycek make it number 3? I thought mine made it 2 for Krycek.
                              Whoever you vote for with your eleventh vote automatically makes it in.

Comment

Whoever you vote for with your eleventh vote automatically makes it in.
                                LOL thanks. Guess who didn't read the rules properly. *whistles innocently*
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X