Firefly/Serenity Would You Rather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoe, more reliable.

Have a job interview with Badger or Niska?

Comment

Badger. Far more likable and interesting and he may actually get me a job that would be good.

WYR get an assignment from the Hands of Blue or The Alliance?
      sigpic

Comment

Alliance, that machine they used is particularly cruel.

See Vala somehow crossover and encounter Inara or Mal somehow crossover and encounter Adria?

Comment

Vala encountering Inara. There's room for good comedy and drama with that one—without all the fiery ascension angst.

WYR see Serenity (the ship) cross over into the Stargate-verse or the Hammond cross into the Firefly-verse?
          sigpic

Comment

Hammond in the Firefly verse. Firefly ships are not capable of FTL travel, the Verse is one giant solar system, so the Hammond would have a significant advantage over every other ship in the Verse. Whereas Serenity wouldn't.

A renewed series without Wash and Book or the status quo?

Comment

Tough one since Wash and Book were a big part of the show. However, for the sake of continuity, I'd say go on without them as we've said our goodbyes to them with the Serenity movie.

WYR be on Badger's hitlist or Niska's?
              sigpic

Comment

Badger's, at least with him you could talk him out of killing you. With Niska you'd be dead...!

WYR... Have Inara and Kaylee or Jayne and Mal give you a massage?
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Inara and Kaylee

Reboot Firefly or continue the show from the end of the movie?

Comment

Reboot, but either is good.
                    WYR..another movie or season?
                    http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                    sigpic

Comment

Another season. There still is time between the series end and the movie to account for.

New season from the end of Objects in Space or the Serenity movie?
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I'd have to say from the end of the 'Serenity' movie.

WYR... Take on a Squad of Alliance Troopers or the Reavers?
                        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                        To thy own self... Be true
                        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Alliance troopers. I'd rather be a prisoner than food.

WYR go on a date with Kaylee or Dr. Keller?
                          sigpic

Comment

Keller, she's more mature and self assured than Kaylee.

See McKay cross over to Firefly and meet Kaylee or Simon crossover to Atlantis and meet Keller?

Comment

Simon to Atlantis.... i don't want to listen to Mckay's arrogant rantings... and lord knows he would find a lot wrong with Serenity's engines..... and he'd most likely make Kaylee cry.....

wyr see Kaylee meet Adria or Inara meet Keller?
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Inara meet Keller. You think McKay would make Kaylee cry? Well what do you think the Orici would do to her?

See Jayne or Mal become a Sheppard?

Comment

Working...
                                X