No announcement yet.

Favorite Inara Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "Every well-bred petty crook knows that small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
    2nd Place - Mal: "I swear to you, it's like money and good taste are inversely proportional." Inara: "That might make you the most tasteful man I've ever met." ('Heart of Gold') (50)

- Mal: "Servicing crew now?" Inara: "In your lonely pathetic dreams." ('The Train Job') (32)
    - Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (28)
    - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (21)
    - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (12)
    - Inara: "Why are you so fascinated by him?" (about Mal) Book: "Because he's something of a mystery. Why are you?" Inara: "Because so few men are."(27)
    - "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (0)
    - "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (0)
    - "I wish you hundreds of fat children." ('Our Mrs Reynolds'). (3)
    - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (0)
    - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (0)
    - "Mal, if you're being a gentleman, I might die of shock." ('The Train Job'). (0)
    - "Mal, you don't have to die alone." ('Out of Gas'). (0)
    - "I am grateful, you know, for the ill-conceived and high-handed attempt to defend my honor, although, I didn't want you to." ('Shindig'). (0)
    - Inara: "It sounds like the sort of thing this crew can handle. I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but..." Nandi: "If they got guns, and brains at all." Inara: "They have guns." ('Heart of Gold'). (0)
    - Inara: "You're gonna rent this shuttle to me." Mal: "Am I?" Inara: "Aye, and for one quarter less than your asking price." Mal: "Is that a fact?" Inara: "It is." Mal: "And you figure you'll be getting this discount why, exactly?" Inara: "You want me." ('Out of Gas'). (0)
    - "We can experiment. We might even get wild later and wash your face." ('Train Job') (0)
    - Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (3)
    - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I... that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (8)
    - "Well, I guess death will solve the issue to everyone's satisfaction." ('Shindig'). (2)
    - Jayne: "I don't like the idea of someone hearing what I'm thinking." Inara: "No one likes the idea of hearing what you're thinking. " ('Objects in Space'). (4)
    - "So, would you like to lecture me on the wickedness of my ways?" ('Serenity') (0)
    - "You're lost in the woods. We all are. Even the captain. The only difference is he likes it that way." ('Serenity') (3)
    - Inara: "But perhaps the dining area isn't the place for this sort of thing?" Mal: "What do you mean? Only place with a table big enough." ('Heart of Gold'). (0)
    - "I've been on the ship eight months now. I'm not certain I'll ever actually know the captain." ('Train Job')(0)
    - "What did I say to you about barging into my shuttle?" ('Train Job') (0)
    - "So, do aliens live among us?" ('The Message') (0)
    - Kaylee: "So how many fell madly in love with you and wanted to take you away from all this?" Inara: "Just the one. I think I’m slipping." ('Serenity') (0)
    - Inara: "Who's winning?" Simon: "I can't tell. They don't seem to be playing by any civilized rules that I know." Inara: "Well, we're pretty far from civilization." (0)
    - Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (39)
    - Mal: "So how was business?" Inara: "None of yours." (6)
    - Mal: "Hey. How was your thing?" Inara: "As advertised, lots of needles and cold exam tables. I heard (0)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

1st Place - "Every well-bred petty crook knows that small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting." ('Heart of Gold'). (50)
      2nd Place - Mal: "I swear to you, it's like money and good taste are inversely proportional." Inara: "That might make you the most tasteful man I've ever met." ('Heart of Gold') (50)

- Mal: "Servicing crew now?" Inara: "In your lonely pathetic dreams." ('The Train Job') (32)
      - Book: "I think I'm on the wrong ship." Inara: "Maybe. Or maybe you're exactly where you ought to be." (28)
      - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (21)
      - "If I choose a woman, she tends to be extraordinary in some way. And, the fact is, I occasionally have the exact same need you do. One cannot always be oneself in the company of men." ('War Stories'). (12)
      - Inara: "Why are you so fascinated by him?" (about Mal) Book: "Because he's something of a mystery. Why are you?" Inara: "Because so few men are."(28)
      - "I don't suppose you'd find it up to the standards of your outings. More conversation and somewhat less petty theft and getting hit with pool cues." ('Shindig'). (0)
      - "Oh, do I ever. Funny and sexy. You have no idea. And you never will." ('Out of Gas'). (0)
      - "Right. You're a criminal mastermind. What was the last cargo we snuck past the Alliance to transport?" ('Trash'). (0)
      - "As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." ('Shindig'). (0)
      - "Mal, if you're being a gentleman, I might die of shock." ('The Train Job'). (0)
      - "I am grateful, you know, for the ill-conceived and high-handed attempt to defend my honor, although, I didn't want you to." ('Shindig'). (0)
      - Inara: "It sounds like the sort of thing this crew can handle. I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but..." Nandi: "If they got guns, and brains at all." Inara: "They have guns." ('Heart of Gold'). (0)
      - Inara: "You're gonna rent this shuttle to me." Mal: "Am I?" Inara: "Aye, and for one quarter less than your asking price." Mal: "Is that a fact?" Inara: "It is." Mal: "And you figure you'll be getting this discount why, exactly?" Inara: "You want me." ('Out of Gas'). (0)
      - "We can experiment. We might even get wild later and wash your face." ('Train Job') (0)
      - Inara: "You have a strange sense of nobility Captain. You'll lay a man out for implying I'm a whore but you keep calling me one to my face." ('Shindig'). (3)
      - Inara: "I learned something from Nandi. Not just from what happened, but from her. The family she made, the strength of her love for them. That's what kept them together. When you live with that kind of strength, you get tied to it, you can't break away. And you never want to. There's something that I... that I should have done a long while ago. And I'm sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long. I'm leaving." ('Heart of Gold') (8)
      - "Well, I guess death will solve the issue to everyone's satisfaction." ('Shindig'). (2)
      - Jayne: "I don't like the idea of someone hearing what I'm thinking." Inara: "No one likes the idea of hearing what you're thinking. " ('Objects in Space'). (4)
      - "So, would you like to lecture me on the wickedness of my ways?" ('Serenity') (0)
      - "You're lost in the woods. We all are. Even the captain. The only difference is he likes it that way." ('Serenity') (3)
      - Inara: "But perhaps the dining area isn't the place for this sort of thing?" Mal: "What do you mean? Only place with a table big enough." ('Heart of Gold'). (0)
      - "I've been on the ship eight months now. I'm not certain I'll ever actually know the captain." ('Train Job')(0)
      - Kaylee: "So how many fell madly in love with you and wanted to take you away from all this?" Inara: "Just the one. I think I’m slipping." ('Serenity') (0)
      - Inara: "Who's winning?" Simon: "I can't tell. They don't seem to be playing by any civilized rules that I know." Inara: "Well, we're pretty far from civilization." (0)
      - Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (39)
      - Mal: "Hey. How was your thing?" Inara: "As advertised, lots of needles and cold exam tables. I heard (0)

Comment

- Inara: "Why are you so fascinated by him?" (about Mal) Book: "Because he's something of a mystery. Why are you?" Inara: "Because so few men are."(29)
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

- Inara: "Why are you so fascinated by him?" (about Mal) Book: "Because he's something of a mystery. Why are you?" Inara: "Because so few men are."(29)
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

- Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (22)

Comment

- Mal: "Servicing crew now?" Inara: "In your lonely pathetic dreams." ('The Train Job') (33)
              - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (22)
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

- Mal: "Servicing crew now?" Inara: "In your lonely pathetic dreams." ('The Train Job') (33)
                - Inara: "Why are you so fascinated by him?" (about Mal) Book: "Because he's something of a mystery. Why are you?" Inara: "Because so few men are."(30)

Comment

- Inara: "Why are you so fascinated by him?" (about Mal) Book: "Because he's something of a mystery. Why are you?" Inara: "Because so few men are."(30)
                  - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (23)

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (40)
                    - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (23)

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (40
                      - Mal: "Servicing crew now?" Inara: "In your lonely pathetic dreams." ('The Train Job') (34)

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (40
                        - Mal: "Servicing crew now?" Inara: "In your lonely pathetic dreams." ('The Train Job') (34)
                        - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (24)

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (41)
                          - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (24)

Comment

- Inara: "The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like... fencing the Mona Lisa." Mal: "Well - The Mona who?" (41)
                            - Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (25)

Comment

- Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (26)

Comment

- Mal: "Inara, think you can stoop to bein' on my arm?" Inara: "Will you wash it first?" ('Heart of Gold') (27)

Comment

Working...
                                X