how to solve the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to solve the problem

Fire all of the writers, and place them in rehab as they are obviously on something.

Really look at the issues I see complaints about acting, but its not the acting its the script, the actions of these characters are frankly insane, they have Michelle Ryan, running around after her fiancee is killed, and then chuming up with his assassin. Because they are bionic, not to mention Sackoff and her ranting in the show I feel like the whole situation is like the twilight show,
    Michelle Ryans acting has been excellent so far as I have seen, given the material she has been given, and yet everyone is lauding Praise on Sackoff for pulling off her best Shatner? What is up with that?
    And really I don't mean to slam her, because yet again its the cliched amateur scripting that she is having to try to give weight to as utterly ridiculous as it is.

I hear ya. I've been praising Michelle from day one and saying that it's not her acting that's lacking, it's the writing. Actors can only do so much with what they are given. Here's hoping that with yet another new show runner, things will improve and people will realize that Michelle is one talented actress.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I just hope it doesn't Get blamed on her as this is some of the worst writing I have ever seen, the weird thing about it is the masses don't get it,
      As for the haters, I don't get that either, as I believe I could watch Michelle playing chess, or chewing bubble gum, and be glued, even with the writing.

I just hope If they kill It she gets into something worthy.

What a waste

Comment

I think they should end the show after the 13 episode order and then next year do the "6 Billion Dollar Man" and that could have Katie be a Bionic Woman in that show.

The primere showed that people want to give a show a try, but it also shows that people don't like what they are seeing if they lose a million viewers a week.

And NBC should have had the show air after Heroes, I think it would have been a better fit.

Comment

NBC isn't doing too well compared to ABC and CBS.

Fans gave Isaiah Washington a cool reception as audiences fled NBC's "Bionic Woman," forcing it to a 5.5 rating/9 share, according to Fast National ratings from Nielsen Media Research, the show's worst performance so far. Mediapost dotcom says "Woman" is now down 13% versus the week before, and off 42% from its premiere to a Nielsen live-program-plus-same day 3.4 rating/9 share among 18-49 viewers.

the sister subplot is useless
          Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
          They had to fake the ratings
          They had to fake the ratings.
          Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Working...
          X