Clear All

Darker Bionic Woman on it's way

Out this fall!
    Bionic Woman Preview Videos
    Link: http://www.nbc.com/Fall_Preview/Bion...an/index.shtml

A new 'Bionic Woman' for our darker age
    Link: http://www.philly.com/inquirer/weeke...arker_age.html
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

It'll be interesting to see how this show turns out- Katee Sackhoff is going to be awsome though.

Comment

Wow, the preview looked pretty awesome. I'll definitely be giving this show a chance.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hmmmm. I don't know about this. Where's her bionic dog, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
          Hmmmm. I don't know about this. Where's her bionic dog, Max?
          He's with the dagget from BSG.
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
            LMAO!! Could be.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post

Comment

I'll be amazed if the show lasts more than one season.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                  I'll be amazed if the show lasts more than one season.
                  The way networks are these days, I'm amazed when any new show lasts more than one season.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    The way networks are these days, I'm amazed when any new show lasts more than one season.
                    100% true. Its made me more reluctant to invest time in new shows, because im always expecting them to get canceled, and usually they do....
                    Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
                    Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

Originally posted by Acolyte Of Bli'l'ab View Post
                      100% true. Its made me more reluctant to invest time in new shows, because im always expecting them to get canceled, and usually they do....
                      Same.....I'm thinking I'll give this a shot, along with Pushing Dasies and The Sarah Connor Chronicles next year, but that's it. Hopefully at least one of those will be good and will stick around.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        Same.....I'm thinking I'll give this a shot, along with Pushing Dasies and The Sarah Connor Chronicles next year, but that's it. Hopefully at least one of those will be good and will stick around.
                        Yeah, hopefully at least one will make it. For all three to get canceled would just be horrible luck for you.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Yeah, hopefully at least one will make it. For all three to get canceled would just be horrible luck for you.
                          No kidding- I need soemthing to watch, what with the lack of Stargate and extended break before BSG and Doctor Who airing during the summer this year. Well, there's still House, and Heroes, and Numb3rs, so I won't suffer. All in all, if I'm not happy this year, I think I might permanently move my new show viewing to DVDs.

Comment

Why darker?! Why does everything have to be dark?!

I'll give this a chance but it seems to be in the same vein as Painkiller Jane. A heroine with unwanted enhancements and battling what they are told to battle by the dark characters in the background....*yawn*

However I'm quite prepared to be surprised and this might turn out to be really good. It's got to be better than the original. I liked the Six Million Dollar Man, but when they brought in the Bionic Woman as his girlfriend and then the dog for goodness sake! I was really wishing the 70's would be over quickly!!!

Thank goodness Star Wars turned up as a breath of fresh air in between all this!

Comment

I heard that Katie was only in the premier...
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                              X