Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rep points do you have to get before you get another square?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many rep points do you have to get before you get another square?

I would like to know. Thanks.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

I think it is every 100 you get a dark green, until a certain number, then it takes 200 to get a lighter green square.

Someone in the know needs to back me up though.

Comment

There are already two of these threads that exist here, use the search feature next time. You're certain to get a result!

How to get a good Reputation
      Rep points, the Universe and Everything

Those threads have details on the points.
      __

__

Comment

Well, I know for a fact that you don't get a green square for having -79 rep points...

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

I looked but I cannot find the number there is like 500 pages. So how many is it? Also how long is it before you can give someone rep points again?

Comment

The first of the two links has a little more information on the number for the blocks on page 13 if that helps. Post 249 part way down the page. Also post 296 on page 15 is pretty detailed. There is also a good long and detailed post earlier on the thread (sorry I forget which page though it was near the start) saying how the system works and how rep should be awarded etc.

I didn't even know what the reputation was until this morning when I went to the control panel to sort out my subscribed threads and saw someone had left me some. So have been looking through the threads to see what it is all about.
            Last edited by LouisaB; 28 March 2005, 04:53 AM.

Comment

its a hundred points for each green square, although i think it must be affect somewhat by how much neg rep you recieve because at one point it took like 120 points for me to get a square after i recived a bunch of neg

Comment

It's kinda crap that some people can neg you 30, cause I've had 6 good rep points recently and they've only taken my rep from -79 to -63. Dah well...

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by Cymro
                  It's kinda crap that some people can neg you 30, cause I've had 6 good rep points recently and they've only taken my rep from -79 to -63. Dah well...
                  Your bar is an equation of your post count over your rep points. When you give rep points, how many the person receives depends on your own reputation level. So if I rated someone, it wouldn't mean as much as someone with a higher rep rating doing it.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Working...
                  X