This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate The Magazine revealing spoilers

I wrote the magazine a couple of weeks ago expressing my disgust after reading that Jacob Carter/Selmak dies in an upcoming (now aired) episode.

I told them to please withold such spoilers until the episode has aired in the US. For some reason, the UK and Canada are ahead by a few episodes so, I told them the folks in the US has yet to see the episode.

They haven't gotten back to me yet.

Canada is only ahead on Stargate Atlantis episodes. They finish airing season 1 of Atlantis about... I dunno, at least a month ago. Probably... I dunno.

The episode Lockdown was on a couple weeks ago so we're behind when it comes to Stargate SG-1.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I don't get the Stargate magazine, but i do know that in the US, the Sci-Fi channel is going to air the first parts of both season finales for SG-1 (S8), and Atlantis (S1) on March 25th. We'll be wrapped with both seasons by April, most definitely.

Comment

I would like to get the Stargate Mag but can't find it. So instead I bought the TV Zone one that had SG1 on the cover

Comment

Theres a StarGate Mag?? Thats not te one with the DVD free is it? It's just started, I doubt whether they'd be giving away spoilers like that. Anyway, if it's not I have got to find this Mag!

*walks into Newsagency purposefully*
          Oh, for cryin out loud! Not another StarGate fan.

Now recruiting: http://s9.invisionfree.com/StarGate_XTreme/index.php

"And you felt it absolutly necessary - to REALLY slap me?"

Comment

The Official Magazine has a very Spoilery presentation, unfortunatly for you guys in the U.S. it is written in the U.K. and that news was probably gathered months ago and only now after the episode had aired for the first time could they publish it. it was irresponsable, admittedly, but that's just the magazine trying to be up-to-date.

Comment

ah, the flipside of being efficient for once. well, it does have some interesting interviews and such, with behind the scenes but i do agree they have a lot of spoilers. that's the problem with many of those types of magazines, including star trek: communicator. it's fault, but one many can live with.
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

It's a cool magazine, although it's reveled a few spoilers, however over here in the Uk the series os over so it's kinda based on our schedule i think, well The Stargate Mag in Uk is anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JonasQuinn
                  Theres a StarGate Mag?? Thats not te one with the DVD free is it? It's just started, I doubt whether they'd be giving away spoilers like that. Anyway, if it's not I have got to find this Mag!

*walks into Newsagency purposefully*
                  Here's a link to subscribe
                  http://www.titanmagazines.com/us/Stargate/Stargate.html
                  If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X