Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tru Calling 2x06 - Very Last Episode (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tru Calling 2x06 - Very Last Episode (Spoilers)

I saw the very last episode, which imo, was the very best.

Heres some screencaps of some of my favorite parts.

Avery making it clear that hannukah isn't 8 Christmas Days.

Avery explaining the 'Ten Dollar Limit', doesn't mean to see who can get the cheapest present.

Jack and Tru talk about how it was nice working with each other, and Tru invites Jack to her Christmas Party, clearly explaining it won't change anything, she thinks no one should be alone on Christmas.

Very nice episode, so sad that it got ended on this episode, it was so 'open ended'.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Oooh. I can't wait. I... aquired the episode along with the previous episodes, but I'm behind on them. Got four more episodes to watch including that one

So sad the show is over

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

IMO all of S2 has been good, much better then most of S1.

Comment

Why... on Earth is Tru inviting Jack to a Christmas party? Clearly I know very little of what happens during season 2. (#^#@ Fox!)

-Bloodaxe
        (Waits patiently for Fox to actually show these episodes, which probably won't happen until the second time Hell freezes over and pigs learn to fly by figuring out how to build their own planes )

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Bloodaxe
          Why... on Earth is Tru inviting Jack to a Christmas party? Clearly I know very little of what happens during season 2. (#^#@ Fox!)

-Bloodaxe
          (Waits patiently for Fox to actually show these episodes, which probably won't happen until the second time Hell freezes over and pigs learn to fly by figuring out how to build their own planes )
          Tru invites him, well i dont know exactly why, but i guess after a day of working together, she felt sorry for him in the end for being alone. Also
          Spoiler:
          throughout the 6 episodes of the second season, Jack shows that he actually has a heart when he didn't want to let someone die, but Tru's dad yelled at him about the concequences. Which i was hoping to see, but no...
          so thats why i think Tru invited him to her little party.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
            IMO all of S2 has been good, much better then most of S1.
            I agree. I thought that the first episode of the second season was the weakest but after watching that I still raved about how good it was. All six episodes were outstanding.

Just a pity they left it so open with regard to loose ends. The show deserved a proper conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by LouisaB
              I agree. I thought that the first episode of the second season was the weakest but after watching that I still raved about how good it was. All six episodes were outstanding.

Just a pity they left it so open with regard to loose ends. The show deserved a proper conclusion.
              I hated the first episode, it wasn't 'wow' like the other episodes of the season, and its supposed to be some sort of 'premiere', i didn't think so...

Comment

I still thought the first one was as good as some of the best of the first series. I think the second ep would have done better as the premiere since it was handled so differently and showed that there was other things that could be done besides the whole, someone dies, Tru rewinds, Tru saves them bit. Doing something different for the first one would have been better. At least IMHO.

Comment

7 days is still the best time travel show i've seen (i havent seen dr who, too young).

this was okay, but nothing special, i still don't like shows being incompletely finished.

What did Eliza knock back to do this show?

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

I have never seen 7 Days so can't comment on that one. I did like Quantum Leap and would probably say that was my favourite time travel show. Tru Calling I thought was shaky to begin with but had a lot of potential and certainly improved a great deal.

I don't know what Eliza knocked back. There were rumours about a Faith spin-off but there always have been and I don't recall seeing anything concrete about that being what she had knocked back to do this one. All I know is that they wrote this show with her in mind but did not think that she would accept the role. But of course she did.

Comment

Working...
                    X