This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on 'Threads' (Spoilers)

No doubt practically everybody's seen this eps. by now but I don't want to take any chances.

Thought 1: The more I learn about the Ascended the less I like them. But at least Ooma has redeemed herself.

Thought 2: I don't blame Jack one bit for refusing to accept Daniel was dead, I mean given the number of times the guy has 'died' and come back....

Thought 3: Poor Pete! But it's for the best really, though he doesn't want to hear it now. Someday when he's got a little perspective he's going to thank Sam for pulling out now. Just think how complicated and stressful their marriage would have been!

Thought 4: Kerry is one smart girl getting out now - or maybe just more cautious than Pete. She also makes a very good point; suppose Jack did resign his commission that's no reason why he couldn't promptly be re-appointed as head of the SGC. For that matter there's no reason why Sam couldn't leave the airforce and become a civilian employee like Daniel.

Thought 5: You don't suppose Kerry and Pete....?

You should have put this in the Thread Episodes Discussion page, but now I guess the mods will have too.
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

There's a 'Thread's Episode Discussion Page'? Where? Will I ever figure out this forum?

I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place but other people had 'Threads' threads here so I thought it would be all right.

Comment

At the very top of the season 8 forum page theres a forum called episodes, this should open up a whole new world for you.
        Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Thanks. *Sigh* Now I feel stupid. Oh well, it's not like it's a new experience for me - especially in cyberland

Comment

It's okay. This board can be rather confusing. 8)
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X