X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

create the perfect sci-fi warrior

The challenge is set:
    you task if you choose to accept it, is to design, describe and invent a new super warrior, one that is born from any technology the world of science fiction has encountered.
    the warrior will become a new breed of super being if the TPTB choose to make it so. the rules for the competition are as followed:
    *designs must be submited in english, with legible wording
    *technology can/must be from any film, tv, or comic/book from the sci-fi world past or present.
    * the above excludes all superhero comic books; batman,superman,spiderman and the like because of copyrighting.
    *magical powers cannot be used, but mutant/haktar powers that aren't too extreme can be e.g. telekinisis, healing, shapeshifting.
    * each design must be submitted with a background and be very detailed.
    LET the competition begin!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

heres mine:
    race: humanoid
    distincive features: ring of an unknown element seared in to the back of the neck
    height: 6 ft
    tech used to create warrior: jedi/starwars, preditor, ancient, goauld, human.

description of capabiltys:

the warrior has three small orb satalites that are equipped with these features:
    * laser beam weapons that can cut most metals and take out most people and deflect/ shoot down craft up to alkesh size when all three are combined.
    * shield creation capabilities
    * cloaking tech
    * phaseshifting ability ( can go though walls, shields and people)
    * video and audio recording functions that can creat holograms
    * indestructable with shield
    * able to travel many miles from the warrior and transmit data instently
    * can travel into space, underground and underwater
    * able to dial stargate remotely and hack data/security systems
    * equiped with replicator satalite technology

the warrior itself is also a killing machine of its own; the weopens and equipment the warrior is kitted out with are as followed:
    underbody: full trinium chain mail
    main armour: energy absorbent kull armour
    other defence measures:
    * shock absorbers/ inertial dampners
    * full cloak ,cloaking from all things ( radar, sight, everyting)
    * mckay style personal shield - but enhanced to include the cloak above

weapons:
    * 2 shoulder mounted blaster cannons (the ones the preditor has)
    * 1 arm cannon ( kull one)
    * 3 lightsabers -can be used in any way seen in the filmls( combo, two, doubleedged)
    * device that incorporate all human weapons in to one ( the thing in fifth element)
    * armament of human and alien weapons in compartments around the body (3 pistols and 2 zats in/on one leg, a p-90 and 2 blaster pistols from starwas in the other
    * able to self destruct and cause a meltdown equivilant to a 500 naquadria bombs
    * a glove that incorporate a ribbon device and a anien( the film) tactical read out device that is linked with mind and controls the 3 orbs

abilitys:
    *telekinisis
    *healing
    *mind control
    *force powers - yoda equivilant
    *levitation
    *enhanced senses
    *knowlegde of most technology - database of ancient knowledge contained inside a chip in each warriors mind.

i am working on a background and history for this design and will post/edit this one at another time
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    11000! green me

Comment

wow that is pretty cool, but im wondering if this belongs in the sci-fi fantasy section, well thats up to the mods
      Executive 1:Uh O! Our ratings are -9
      Executive 2:What could be so bad to do that to the greatest network in the universe?
      Executive1:It's gotta be that dang star-fence show
      Executive2: I say we cancel it!
      Executive1:OR we could make a movie so awsome, everyone will love it!
      Executive 2: but what about what happend last time sir?
      Executive 1: O yes,NOTE TO SELF never make a movie that has somone with a lawyer...damn vampires
      Executive 2: How about walrus's?
      Executive 1:GENIUS!, but for extra zing will make it possed by alien ghost cowboys. It could be in Las Vegas, with zombies
      Executive 2:Lawyers Sir
      Executive 1: DAMN
      Executive 2: stereo-type canadians?
      Executive 1: PERFECT! but were gonna need a star.
      Executive 2: let's use an actor from Sungate
      Executive 1:Id use the guy with bling on his head but his last name is judge, they scare me
      Executive 2:Will just kidnap and brainwash a model..again
      Executive 1: WE ARE GODS!

Comment

yeah i didnt know which one to put it in but thought id get more replys in here - they can move it if they want but it isnt doing any harm.
        do you have a warrior concept?
        sigpic
        11000! green me

Comment

my idea's quite simple. Take one kull warrior and slpa the amrour on that ashrak from Alleigance. Rinse and repeat.
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

Race: Harsesus ascended being

Do i need anymore
            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
              my idea's quite simple. Take one kull warrior and slpa the amrour on that ashrak from Alleigance. Rinse and repeat.
              Why not take the armor and slap it on US Marines. Or better yet, Navy SEALs. Can you say "Master Chief"?

a time to mourn

Comment

what about Q from star trek. I think he is the best

Comment

how about about some more detailed warriors!
                  sigpic
                  11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                    Why not take the armor and slap it on US Marines. Or better yet, Navy SEALs. Can you say "Master Chief"?
                    Maybe because the ashrak is actually cool as opposed to those wimps.

And imhotep how are yoda level force powers not extreme magic powers?
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

A half acended being who can phase in and out of ascendedness, depsite normal ascending protocol, and help people - again, despite ascendedness protocol. He carries two Walthers and never seems to run out of clips. The names 'Buck. StarBuck.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

i mean, changing time/ controling all of nature/ destorying space ships in one shot kinda stuff not enhanced senses and stuff.
                        yodas powers arnt really magical in the assended gandalf wizardy harry potter way, are they?
                        oh and the back ground for my warrior is as followed:
                        the ancients long ago created an order, of secret and universal power. This order was in control of everything and knew everything. They used the collective power to influence the fate of all until soon they became, assended.
                        the assended used their power to create an allinece that forged a servent, an emisary between thier plane and ours.......the warrior of virtue.
                        this warrior was given one mission and then left; his mission was to keep all that was ancient under its contol. that included the allience, atlantis, earth and its people and whatever else it feel deserves its protection.
                        After thousands of years he became so influential the people of this galaxy and many others banished him to a remote region of space, where he encounter new race ( the starwars and the preditor stuff); now hes back to reclaim that whuch is rightfully his and to destroy those who took it from him at any cost...........will the ascended intevene, he has the power to destroy them.......and all that they stand for.

just an example but fits with the profile from my warrior.
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

How about one with yellow coloured armour and a helmet with a spike on it. Lots of funny looking wepons in a bag on his back, really big shoes, a pointy mustash and a pair of cool glasses.
                          Offical Member Of The Chevron Guy Fanclub

Comment

well this thread is crap, and im sorry that my perfect warrior has to be declared the winner - because their wernt any other entrys!
                            any further submition will be considered.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

this is des o connor, he is the perfect sci fi warrior because he can sing, dance and tell funny jokes. He can also shapeshift into alan titchmarsh or sir jimmy saville at will.

Comment

Working...
                              X