This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osiris must be dead

If like jacob said the only way to remove them was by killing them before they release any toxins.

I know he said that but then how was Klorel removed safely?

I mean, Klorel's a good friend and I talk with him all the time on this board.

<the first part should be taken as a response, the second, well that was serious too but not about what you said >
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by fullcircle
      If like jacob said the only way to remove them was by killing them before they release any toxins.
      It might have something to do with Selmac being in a coma. The symbiote might have to be consience to be removed safely.
      If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

yeah, i thought of this also... basically they have the ability to kill the symbiote without it releasing toxins so they can remove it...

as for klorel, since the tollan ordered that both remain alive per the vote, they likely had a method of removing the symbiote without killing it also it's also possible that since the tollan blocked klorel from taking control he figured it would be best to be sent to another planet for another host and allowed himself to be removed... but i think the former is more likely...

Comment

Klorel might have been killed, but the Tollans and Tokra might have thought Apophis would revive his son in a sarc. Not sure if he did since Klorel was such a failure. Heru'ur preserved his father's empire far better than Klorel did.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotus5
            It might have something to do with Selmac being in a coma. The symbiote might have to be consience to be removed safely.
            no, Gau'ould Release Toxins When they Die,

Selmak was already dying which means he's already releasing toxins..
            Skate Zilla/Digital Overload

Comment

i wonder if it would work (before the toxins are released) for the asgard to beam the symbiote out of the body. any clues why it would or wouldn't work?
              . . . .. . . .

Comment

Osisiris is most likely alive - the think that happened with Selmak was that he was in a coma - he wasnt aware and couldnt sustain himelf or Jacob.

al

Comment

Osiris is most likely dead. Even if it somehow survived the removal process, the Tokra would kill it. They were planning on killing Tanith that same way before he escaped.

Comment

WHAT??? I Take Offense!!!

Yep, She's - it's probably dead. Why come back? It's Isis' turn to wreak havoc now.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Selmac was already dying of natural causes and thus releasing the toxins that were killing Jacob. When the Tok’ra or Tollans remove a symbiote it’s probably still alive, then the Tok’ra would probably kill a symbiote that wasn’t a Tok’ra and the Tollans said that Klorel would survive. Besides, the Tok’ra have said many times that they could leave without harming the host if they wished.
                      That I should love a bright, particular star.

Comment

Working...
                      X