X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler / Theory for Season 2 or later

There is A Spoiler In This Post From Threads :
    ok, in Threads we learned the wratih evolved after the ancients arrived in pegasus, and it had something to do with the insect..

ok, the way the ancient described it is that they stumbled apon a world where an enemy slept..

I seriously doubt the insects got the DNA and evolved from an insect for to a human form in as short of time as the ancients said it took until the wraith awoke.

So, My Theory is that the Insect, injects the wraith DNA into his human prey, and starts a Mutation from Human to Wraith, basically re-writing parts of the DNA, (similar to to what happened to Teal'C and the giant bung in SG-1)

So That would lead me to believe somewhere down the road in season 2 or 3 that sheppard starts to feel the effects, since he himself has been bitten by one of the wraith bugs.

And that there may be a weapon similar to one found int SG-1 on Dakara, thats is able to be calibrated to a wavelength that it would only effect the wraith...
    Skate Zilla/Digital Overload

Why not? Sounds feasible...would explain how the wraith evolved fast enought to have "technology that rivaled" the ancients'.

Comment

Interesting theory!

But then how did the Wraith increase in population after the first victims were taken. Clearly there weren't enough bugs to infect everyone. And by now there is a substantial Wraith population. But your theory also explains why the wraith are biologically so advanced (telepathy, feeding, mind control, illusions). They must have had a huge jump in the evolutionary ladder by introducing Ancient DNA.
      Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

Working...
      X