Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I Think Might Happen In THe Siege Prt 3 (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I Think Might Happen In THe Siege Prt 3 (Possible Spoilers)

After Seein The Siege Part 2 The Following Things I Believe Are About To Happen.
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS

By The End OF The Episode

1. Everete Was About To Be Eaten lol
    2. Shepperd Was About To Ram A Hive Ship
    3. Tayla An the Other Athosioans Had Been Knocked Out
    4. Ford An The Other Marines Had Been Surrounded By Wraith
    5. Hundreds Of Wraith Darths Were Surrounding The City
    6. Atlantis Is Being Over Run

Many Of You Must Be Wondering How The Hell Are They Goin To Get Out Of This, Lets Face It, The Cant, Enemy Numbers Are Superior, They Have Control Of Local Air Space And Multiple Garrisons Beaming In.

Even If The Deadalus Arrives It Would Be Hammerd By The Hive Ships And Support Craft, And Shpperd Would Still Die Ramming The Hive Ship. Even IF Deadalus Manages To Get To Atlantis They HAve To Fight There Way To The ZPM Chamber Get The ZPM Installed And Get An Already Dead Shepperd Or Manage To Get Becket Or Someone Else Givin The Gene Therapy To the Control Chari To Activate Any Other External Or Internal Defences Atlantis May Have, Even If The Shield Is Activated All Is Lost, Becuase The Wraith Are Already In Atlantis.

So How Are They Goin To Get Out Of This.

Well These Are The Possible Sinarios I Have Thought Of.

1. An Asguard Battle Group Was Dispatched Ahead Of Deadalus On The Behest Of General O'niel, The Wraith Are A Threat To Even The Asguard.
    They Arrive Just In The Nick OF Time And Open Fire On The Wraith Fleet, Shepperd See's The Fleet And Viers Of, The Asguard Then Use There Transporter Weapons To Removed The Wraith Within Atlantis.

2. The Ancient Shepperd Became Smittin With Intervines Saving Shepherd And Atlantis By Wiping Out The Wraith Fleet. (One Possiblility)

3. The Other Ascended Ancients Cannot Sit Idaly By Anmore And Remove The Wraith Presence From Atlantis. (Doubtfull)

I Hoenstly Cant Think Of Anyother Slutuions That Would Stop The Demise Of Shepperd, Or Atlantis.

Originally posted by scouse_geezer
    1. An Asguard Battle Group Was Dispatched Ahead Of Deadalus On The Behest Of General O'niel, The Wraith Are A Threat To Even The Asguard.
    They Arrive Just In The Nick OF Time And Open Fire On The Wraith Fleet, Shepperd See's The Fleet And Viers Of, The Asguard Then Use There Transporter Weapons To Removed The Wraith Within Atlantis.

2. The Ancient Shepperd Became Smittin With Intervines Saving Shepherd And Atlantis By Wiping Out The Wraith Fleet. (One Possiblility)

3. The Other Ascended Ancients Cannot Sit Idaly By Anmore And Remove The Wraith Presence From Atlantis. (Doubtfull)
    there is no asgard battle group. as of "New Order" the asgard have one planet and 3-4 ships plus the "Daniel Jackson" there are very few asgard actually "alive" right now, the vast majority of them are in storage and have no bodies. they had not even begun to develop their new planet yet, plus they have still had the replicators to deal with.

2. she can't. the Others would stop her, and even if she did, the Others would likely punish her and then she couldnt defend her people.

3. if they were gonna do that, they could have done it while the wraith were hibernating or at any point in the ten thousand years the wraith have been culling pegasus

Comment

the writers do have a nice perdicament there and since there is more than one episode we know they survive.

my take:

1. everet dies.
      2. ford is captured.

but also they were overrunning them right as the episode ended which means something has to happen right at the beginning. so...

the deadulus arrives. powered by the zpm it takes out one wraith hive ship before beining down the zpm and blowing up.

with the zpm in atlantis, they dont need shepered to go suicidal and use chair to blow up the other ship
      the zpm activates some werid thing in atlantis which kills all the wraith.

then the zpm dies b/c of course the writers wouldnt even let them have 1 zpm for a little bit!! (*******s i say!!!!)

I dont think the asgard would come b/c everett would have mentioned it dont u think? plus thats not as cool and an easy way out.

then again we have NO spoilers yet for atlantis...kinda sucky...spoil me
      come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

when i say battlegroup i mena a handfull of ships, cumone the asguard owe us, i only specualte the asguard because of staements saying we may see the asguard in season 2.

everette was suppost to be a recuring cahrecter so i cant see him dying, nobody else dies.

They might punnish the ancient in love with shepperd, but she may believe he is worth it.

the events with anubis may of changed the asended beigns minds.

Or the fact that Atlantis is about to be destroyed, atlantis the last city of the ancients, there great city that they submerged to portect is goin to fall. you never know, but no way could deadalus take out a hive ship

Comment

What thats like saying the asguard couldnt either - my god u guys really dont have faith in the deadalus or the asguard do you!
          the deadalus could take out 1 hive ship, 2 with a bit of help for sure. if even 2 or 3 asguard ship come with the deadalus then we can take out a good sized wraith fleet - they have no shields and are basicly organic, its like blowing up a fly trap with a gun.
          the wraith arnt the big enemy we all think they are - the ancients only got defeated because of greater numbers, they left cos they couldnt win the war.
          the deadalus will save atlantis, shep will beam off/ teleport off/ escape in a dart or PJ,
          the ZPM will power the shield and an ancient internal defence system will kill the wraith, ford goes because they try to flee and he gets dragged up in to an escaping smaller ship.
          the assended ( any of them ) will not interfere, we might get a 'nice one noobs' message but they wont actually do anything. anything.
          evret i hope dies ( sorry i just hate arogent people and he ignored mckay)
          in the siege 3 we will get a ZPM and beat the wraith, this time, and see atlantis in its full glory seting us up for a season of atlantis based adventures discovering the delights of the greatest city every built with a ZPM giving us more than enuf juice to stop all the false promises and show us what the ancients are really capable of and put all the sceptics to shame.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
            What thats like saying the asguard couldnt either - my god u guys really dont have faith in the deadalus or the asguard do you!
            the deadalus could take out 1 hive ship, 2 with a bit of help for sure. if even 2 or 3 asguard ship come with the deadalus then we can take out a good sized wraith fleet - they have no shields and are basicly organic, its like blowing up a fly trap with a gun.
            the wraith arnt the big enemy we all think they are - the ancients only got defeated because of greater numbers, they left cos they couldnt win the war.
            the deadalus will save atlantis, shep will beam off/ teleport off/ escape in a dart or PJ,
            the ZPM will power the shield and an ancient internal defence system will kill the wraith, ford goes because they try to flee and he gets dragged up in to an escaping smaller ship.
            the assended ( any of them ) will not interfere, we might get a 'nice one noobs' message but they wont actually do anything. anything.
            evret i hope dies ( sorry i just hate arogent people and he ignored mckay)
            in the siege 3 we will get a ZPM and beat the wraith, this time, and see atlantis in its full glory seting us up for a season of atlantis based adventures discovering the delights of the greatest city every built with a ZPM giving us more than enuf juice to stop all the false promises and show us what the ancients are really capable of and put all the sceptics to shame.
            an asgard mother ship couldnt even take on one of Anubis' ancient enhanced ha'taks and they were no where near the strength of the original ancient tech. the wraith weren't as advanced as the ancients, but they were close. as for the Daedulus, come on! the only way the Daedulus would have enough power to take out a hive ship is if it self destructs right next to the hive ship with the ZPM on board.

Comment

hmmm, the deadalus could be carrying more of them nuke, maye deadlus will pull there arses out the fire, but how many days are left till deadalus is due???

Comment

hmmm, the deadalus could be carrying more of them nuke, maye deadlus will pull there arses out the fire, but how many days are left till deadalus is due???
                it could arrive any time now. everett said it would take 3-4 days for it to arrive, and they are into the third day now as of the end of the finale

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                  an asgard mother ship couldnt even take on one of Anubis' ancient enhanced ha'taks and they were no where near the strength of the original ancient tech. the wraith weren't as advanced as the ancients, but they were close. as for the Daedulus, come on! the only way the Daedulus would have enough power to take out a hive ship is if it self destructs right next to the hive ship with the ZPM on board.
                  The ship Thor used against Osiris was the only ship availible at the time and presumably the weakness, plus it was two enhanced Ha'taks vs. one crappy Asgard ship.

Comment

The Asgards probably won't be showing up to help because if they wanted to help then they would have already delivered the ZPM to Atlantis since Asgard ships can travel that distance in minutes.

What I think will probably happen based on past experiences is this:
                    1. Sheppard gets detected and captured.
                    2. A bunch of people from Atlantis gets captured.
                    3. Sheppard and fellow prisoners manage to escape from their prison.
                    4. Sheppard and escaped prisoners set a timer on the nuke and escapes in the jumper.
                    5. The hive ship gets destroyed by the nuke which buys the good guys enough time for the Daedalus to arrive and blow away the second hive ship and use its Asgard transporters to beam all the Wraiths out of Atlantis.

Comment

the asguard have shields, the wraith do not, by the look of it the weapons roughly on par with each other so it will be a question of shields; seeing the deadalus has ( i think) asguard weapons it should win. And the deadalus would never self destruct with a ZPM on board- theyd give it to atlantis first.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      11000! green me

Comment

the asguard have shields, the wraith do not, by the look of it the weapons roughly on par with each other so it will be a question of shields; seeing the deadalus has ( i think) asguard weapons it should win. And the deadalus would never self destruct with a ZPM on board- theyd give it to atlantis first.
                        uh when was it ever said that the wraith dont have shields?

Comment

The Asguard Then Use There Transporter Weapons To Removed The Wraith Within Atlantis.
                          haha - the asgard can blow up another sun and then transport the wraith into the middle of space close to the gravitational field and they will be sucked in......

PS: You may have been asked this before but why do you spell ASGARD incorrectly?
                          Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

well did you see any shields when the satalite kicked the crap out the hive ship, or at any other point - and who said the wraith were as advanced as the ancient; take a look at the hyperspace tech, its not that good and the anceints could take a city into full intergalatic hyperspace travel.
                            sigpic
                            11000! green me

Comment

well did you see any shields when the satalite kicked the crap out the hive ship, or at any other point - and who said the wraith were as advanced as the ancient; take a look at the hyperspace tech, its not that good and the anceints could take a city into full intergalatic hyperspace travel.
                              that satalite was insanely powerful remember, plus it TOOK THEM BY SURPRISE. they thought it was dead in space remember, so they wouldnt have had their shields raised yet. no one has said they were AS advanced as the ancients, but they were close. the hologram lady said "On a dark world we awoke an enemy whose power rivaled our own" now she may not have been speaking specifically about tech, she may have been including their numbers as well, but the fact is their numbers are part of their strength so it cant be ignored when considering how they would fare against the asgard.

Comment

Working...
                              X