Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who saw the Star Wars Episode III trailer after the O.C. ???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who saw the Star Wars Episode III trailer after the O.C. ???

I hate the " O.C. " but the Star Wars Episode III trailer after it was awesome!!!!
    Who saw it?

was it the same one as on the star wars website
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

It was an all new trailer... unfortunately, I missed it . BTW, there is an official thread for this under the SciFi/Fantasy folder....

Here's a trailer I found when I was searching for that one though:
      http://www.worstkind.com/Swe3_large.mov

Very funny!

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
        was it the same one as on the star wars website
        Only for Hyperspace members (I am, so it doesn't bother me):
        http://www.starwars.com/

Soon it will be available for you mortals

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
          Mortals?! You mean cool people right?

BTW, anyone seen that spoof I linked to yet? Is my sense of humor that lame or does anyone else find that funny as well?
          Last edited by BruceDickinson; 11 March 2005, 07:01 AM.

Comment

not even the trailer could get me to watch Only Caucasian....waiting for it to surface on the web or for sw.com to make it free...
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
              Only for Hyperspace members (I am, so it doesn't bother me):
              http://www.starwars.com/

Thats the one i downloaded it from limewire it had a hyperspace logo in the bottom right hand corner and if u get quicktime plus you can see it in full screen
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

i saw it and while it looks awesome, im not excited for it because of what ive heard of how Lucas is screwing with the story line again. specifically Anakins fall to the darkside.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                  i saw it and while it looks awesome, im not excited for it because of what ive heard of how Lucas is screwing with the story line again. specifically Anakins fall to the darkside.
                  Lucas is "screwing with the story line"? You do know Star Wars is not based on a pre-existing story, right?
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

he wrote the whole saga before he started filming the original film
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                      Lucas is "screwing with the story line"? You do know Star Wars is not based on a pre-existing story, right?
                      [RANT]
                      actually it is, lucas wrote the entire thing originally as one giant saga and then later broke it down into three trilogies. after the first trilogy was filmed and it didnt seem like anything was going to be done with the rest of the saga, bits and pieces started leaking out, a whole copy at one time even i believe. then when the books started being written, lucas and lucas arts did something interesting, the allowed the books to be written but the retained editorial and creative rights over the final products and all the books had to be approved by lucas arts (and even lucas himself for a while I believe) for their validity based on lucas's ORIGINAL story. the books are considered canon, but now, if what i read is true, and there is a chance that it might not be, hopefully its not, lucas is pretty much saying "bugger that" and rewriting the story. I know its his story to do with as he likes, but based on the first two, and the way things are looking for the third, he was better when he wasnt in charge of every thing and had people above him that could go "Uh, no George, thats a bad idea, try something else", but now he is his own boss and remaking star wars with out any consideration for the true fans in order to make some pop culture SFX dependent action flick![/RANT]
                      ah i feel better now! it feels good to get that out.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                        [RANT]
                        actually it is, lucas wrote the entire thing originally as one giant saga and then later broke it down into three trilogies. after the first trilogy was filmed and it didnt seem like anything was going to be done with the rest of the saga, bits and pieces started leaking out, a whole copy at one time even i believe. then when the books started being written, lucas and lucas arts did something interesting, the allowed the books to be written but the retained editorial and creative rights over the final products and all the books had to be approved by lucas arts (and even lucas himself for a while I believe) for their validity based on lucas's ORIGINAL story. the books are considered canon, but now, if what i read is true, and there is a chance that it might not be, hopefully its not, lucas is pretty much saying "bugger that" and rewriting the story. I know its his story to do with as he likes, but based on the first two, and the way things are looking for the third, he was better when he wasnt in charge of every thing and had people above him that could go "Uh, no George, thats a bad idea, try something else", but now he is his own boss and remaking star wars with out any consideration for the true fans in order to make some pop culture SFX dependent action flick![/RANT]
                        ah i feel better now! it feels good to get that out.
                        Pretty much everything you say here is wrong.

Sorry for pulling this back up, I've been away from GW for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                          Pretty much everything you say here is wrong.

Sorry for pulling this back up, I've been away from GW for a while...
                          um ok but how? i dont have aproblem admitting i am wrong, but if you are gonna say i am how about saying why and how i am wrong? everything i stated in that post is stuff ive learned through research on the internet, i know not the most reliable source, but im usually pretty good at picking the truth from all the BS. if i am wrong please say how and what the real story is. dont just say "you are wrong" and then leave it at that.

Comment

The thing was on the web about 15 seconds after it premiered on the OC. I couldn't bear myself to watch that horrible show but there are several torrents of it out floating around on the web.
                            Condemnant quod non intellegunt.

Comment

Sorry, I'm being a jerk. And saying that "everything" you say is wrong is probably an exaggeration. I'll come back and talk about this later if you're up for it, right now I'm not really in the mood.

Comment

Working...
                              X