This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions on the wraith. SPOLIERS FOR THE GIFT

Warning, i will be referencing Atlantis season 1, all of it. so stop reading now if you don't want to know...

Ok, so we captured steve. Held him for a while, brought him to another world, Killed him. We now know that the wraith can communicate mentally, and at great distances. That whole time was steve chatting with the other wraith. it would explain how he knew so much and why he talked about being resued. But then he probably would have said "Its not the ancients, come an get them"

I'm not saying that there is any plot holes, because everything he did can point to that communication.
    The question is:
    Do you think he was talking with the others.
    What did he tell them.
    If he could, he probably would have mentioned the "non feeding" drug the Hoffans got. and they would have rushed over to wipe them out.

Sorry if this has been discussed. i searched it and got nothing.

Spoiler free since Jan 3 2005 (It's getting harder each day)
    DOOOOOOOM!

I don't know. If the Ancients built a cage to keep the Wraith, you'd think they could stop the communication. Their other tech has been shown to stop other things to Wraith can do, so I think that the room they kept him in keeps him from communicating.

If anyone says it didn't stop Teyla, I'd like to say she was never in the cage when it was activated.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Working...
    X